Together!

(After the KISS they were just walking around in the gym while holding hands and Aditya was excitedly showing her all the different things and instruments that can be used in the gymnastics routine and what other tricks and routines are still left and how they are done like an excited kid.!! Shanaya was looking at him and was doing both.... Admiring him and trying to understand what he is saying.!!! In the middle of his presentation about gymnastics he just pulled Shanaya to him and as she was not at all expecting it and let her guard down.... she just fell on his chest colliding with him.... She looked up in confusion.... Understanding her question he said.. )

Aditya: Am I distracting you that much that you are admiring me more and listening to me less.!!!! (With a smirk)

(Shanaya just pulled him more by his collar and said with a smirk while tracing his face..)

Shanaya: Not my fault that my Boyfriend is this handsome and has these captivating eyes.!!!

Aditya: Captivating han.!!!!

Shanaya: From the very first time since I saw your eyes up close.!! There was something in these eyes.. that I was never able to look away.!!!

Aditya: Wow:!!! Such a confession.!!! No filter.!!!

Shanaya: Why should I.?? That's how I am!!

Aditya: And I love the way you are.!!! You know.! Dada will come any minute and say...

: Guys.!!! If you are done...!!! We need to go home now.!!!

(Both laughed and saw in the direction of the voice and said.!!!!)

Aditya: What a timing Sir ji.!!!

Shanaya: This is where we say.... "Think of the Devil and Devil appears.!"

Aarush: Damn girl.! I am hurt.!!!! (Said dramatically....)
(He then just ran to Aditya and hugged him and said)

Proud of you.!!! You overcame your fear.!!!! And in process of that..!!! You got the love of your life too.!!! And Shanaya...... thank you so much.!!

Shanaya: Don't thank me.! He did it because he had it inside of himself.!!!!

Aditya: But it needed a push or say a motivation or a cause.!!! And that's you for me.!!!  (He said side hugging Shanaya...)

Aarush: God.!! Too much PDA for a day you two.!!!!
Sorry now time to go home.!!! I haven't arranged any dinner date and didn't let Aditya to do so as well.!!!
Cz this time... Shanaya wanted to have dinner at home...... with everyone.!!!
I have called Jihaan and Priya too..!

Shanaya: Everyone.????

(Aarush takes deep breath.!!!)

Aarush: Everyone.!!

Aditya: Of coarse we have everyone now.!!! Jihaan and that Priya.!!!

Shanaya: Hey now.!!! She is my best friend okay.!!

Aditya: Excuse me.!! The hate between me and her is mutual okay.!!

Shanaya: We will see about that.... For now... Let's go...!

Aditya: What is this yaar.!!! Like what a kismat.!!! I have got a girlfriend who wants to go home instead of spending time with her boyfriend on their date.!!!! (He said in a whinny tone...)

Shanaya: Well.... The Shanaya Shekhawat is your girlfriend.!!!! Not any ordinary girl.!!! Expect the unexpected sweetheart.!!! (She said winking at him and tracing his jawline...)