THE FINALE

(Shayan enters the Oberoi mansion, maids come looking at him entering the house worried.!!!!)

Maid: Shanaya ma'am is in Adi sir's room.!

(He just nodded and ran towards his room...... As soon as he entered he could see the whole group was in the room except the elders.... Aditya was sitting next to Shanaya who was laying on the bed with eyes closed..... Looking at Shanaya he dashed towards her.....)

Shayan: What happened.?

(Everyone's attention went towards him as he is now sitting on the other side of Shanaya on the bed holding her hand.... He was on verge of crying.....)

Aditya: She just fainted.!! It seemed like she was having bad headache as soon as she came here.....

Shayan: *sigh* What did doctors say.?? (He is still looking at Shanaya)

Aarush: Oh please..... Stop pretending that you care.!! It's all happening cz of you...... What you did to her on that unfortunate day..... you bloody.....(cut off by Shayan)

Shayan: I don't give a shit about what you think about me but don't you dare question my care and concern for my sister.!!!

Aditya: Dada please..... not now...

Aarush: What not now....! I told you how he is..... why don't you just u understand..... he cannot be trusted..... (Shayan now gave a deadly glare at Aarush and let out a deep sigh as he didn't wanted to loose his cool when Shanaya is in this state......)

Shayan: I am asking again.... What did the doctor say.?

Aditya: He said it seems like she is getting the flashes of her past memory more frequently as she is coming in close contact with us and reliving the moments that we're close to her.... That is stimulating her brain to work hard on getting her memory back to get her answers that she is been looking for...

Shayan: She is okay right.??? When will she gain back consciousness.?

Aditya: We just wait.!! That's what they said.....

(Shayan just nodded and caressed her hair.....)

Shayan: Please be safe di.... I can't loose you.!!! (Saying this he just looked down as if controlling his emotions.... Aditya just put his hand on his shoulder as if assuring him that everything will be okay......)

Aditya: You wanna talk.??

(Shayan just sighed and nodded his head.....)

Aditya: Guys you stay here.... I and Shayan will go to talk alone....

Aarush: I am coming with you... I don't trust this guy....

Aditya: But I do dada...! Please.... This time.... It will be just me and him..... lemme do this on my own..... be with Shan.!!

(They both left the room and Aditya took him to the rooftop....! As soon as they reached there Shayan said.....)

Shayan: *sigh* This brings back memories.!!

Aditya: Here you got me out of my shell...... Now today here I want you to get out of your shell..... Shayan..... I know we are not in good terms.!! But I can't bring myself to hate you.!! I don't know why but your care and love for Shan seems so genuine for me that my hate seems so less in front of that......

Shayan: Why are you telling this to me...

Aditya: I just wanted to break the ice between us and wanted to show that I am not going to judge you here.... I am all ears..... Please tell me what's going on.! What is wrong with you..... Why you told me that I don't know the whole thing what happened that day....? Where is oldie.? Why you did such things with your own sister.???(cut off by Shayan)