Why is he Mad?

Shanaya's POV:

(Alright...... so he took off and as per the tracker on his car and his watch he is going towards Oberoi Mansion.! Okay Cool! Now I need to go there and need to use this improvement in him and start practicing other techniques that can bring his complete old self back and than we both can work together in getting that mastermind.!!! Did I get any messages from Aarush(the hacker guy who helped Shanaya earlier to get all the information about Oberois).!!! Lemme check..!!! Nope..! Man he's taking his sweet time. Should have given him a deadline.!!! I was in these thoughts when I reached Oberoi mansion and could sense the tension in the air.! What the hell.!! What happened.? Another Attack.??? No.! That is impossible.! I have installed sensors here.! I would have been notified.!!!! I could see Manav going back and forth in the living room and Sr. Oberoi looks tensed too.!! Hmm... What am I missing.???? Is there something that I should be aware of.??? Well.!! Lemme ask.!)

Shanaya: All good???

(I asked looking at both Sr. Oberoi and Manav.!! To which Manav looked furiously at me and came dashing towards me as if will kill me any moment.! What's up with this guy.!!?)

Manav: GOOD.??? HOW COME ALL WILL BE " GOOD" IF YOU ARE AROUND????

Shanaya: Okay...........!!! What now.???
(I am confused.!!! Why is he so mad at me.!!! What did I do.?? I was thinking about his changed behavior and trying to deduce the possibilities behind this sudden change in his behavior when I heard a loud banging noise.!! THE HELL.!!!!! Did someone broke in.??)

Shanaya: You guys go to the safe room.! This noise came from upstairs! Probably someone is trying to break in your house.! I will go upstairs.! Where the hell is the God damn security.????

SO: No need.!!

Shanaya: Sorry.?!!! No need.???? What do you mean.? There is .....
(again a loud banging noise.! But something crushing as well.!!! Wait.!! It's coming from Aditya's room.!!!! What the hell is he doing.??)

Shanaya: It...... is ........ coming...... from....... Aditya's room.?????

Manav: YES.!!!! YOU KNOW WHY?????

SO: Manav.....

Manav: No uncle.!!! She should know..!!!

Shanaya: What should I know.?

Manav: It's because of YOU.!!!! YOU broke his trust.!! It's because of YOU he is going through all this.!!! How can you be so emotionless.??????

(I can see anger visible in his voice and eyes.!!!)

Shanaya: Me.??? What did I do.????

(Dude.! I am clueless.!!! I can't think of anything that drive him this mad.!!! And trust.?? What trust.???? We just met couple of days ago.?!!!! What trust did I broke.??? Can someone trust me that fast.!!!!!! Strange.!!! Anyways if that's the point than I need to go to his room.! I hope he don't hurt himself.!! It's just few days and guess how will it affect my bodyguard status.!!!! Nope can't let that happen..!! I rushed to his room followed by Sr. Oberoi and Manav.!!!)

Shanaya: Hey Aditya..!! What's going on.!!!? What are you doing in there???

(I heard another crashing sound by the door and can easily say that he threw a vase on the door..!! What is this guy's problem.???? Then I heard him yelling from inside his room..!)

Aditya: Get lost Ms. Shanaya Shekhawat..!!! Do your bodyguard duty..!!

Shanaya: Well..... technically I am doing that..!!! You know.!!!

(Another crashing sound..!  Yup.! It's the mirror this time.!!!! He surely is testing my patience.! All that glass could seriously harm him.!!! My patience is reaching it's limit.!)