Apology on Air..... And..........

(Everyone was in rush. It was almost time for the press conference everything was set up....
Chairs where the press will be seated.... stage where Aditya will be standing and attending the conference along with answering their questions.... and the background that he wanted.... Pitch black background drop..! All this hustle and Shanaya was locked in with SO and her father in SO's library.!!! She was getting bored and was trying to get out of there... But Aditya's strict instructions were to keep her there as she shouldn't know about this conference beforehand.! It should be last minute thing that she will be called when the conference will start.!)

In library::

SO: So my point is... Why is Aditya not understanding simple things.!!!!

(Shanaya rolled her eyes again and looked down as this was the fifth time this whole conversation has started )

Chief: I am telling you... Kids once grow up.! They just start disregarding our ideas or thoughts or anything in general...

(They both are talking as if complaining about their kids like old parents who have no choice but to listen to their kids as their kids have gone rogue.... This just made Shanaya sit on the other chair holding her head.!)

Shanaya: God you two.!!! Why have you locked me in with you guys.!! I can easily say you both are just being DRAMA QUEENS.!!! Nothing else.!!

(She then stood up..... walked towards SO looking at him suspiciously.... she stopped at a distance, maintained eye contact and asked....)

Shanaya: So Senior Oberoi.!!!! What's cooking.?! (She asked folding her arms and raising one of her eyebrows and narrowing her eyes...)

SO: N...Nothing..!! W..We were j...just talking.....

Shanaya: You know you don't need me here for that .!!!! What's going on.... What are you guys hiding..??? And you stuttered.. Just like your son.!!!

Chief: You observe him much.. must say..!!!

Shanaya: I am his bodyguard.!!! I am supposed to do so.!!! (She said in a "duh" tone while completely overshadowing her real feelings)

SO: So... you are okay.... with him being with someone else......??
(
Shanaya just turned another way and said...)

Shanaya: Of coarse.!!! I don't see nothing wrong in that.!! He has to get a girl for himself...

Chief: Double negation.!!!!

(Shanaya turned towards chief and walked to him and said....)

Shanaya: Cut. It. Out.! I .Said. Let. It. Be.!

Chief: What's wrong?? (Getting serious)

(On the other side Jihaan got a call from HIM which he was ignoring as well... but this time he decided to pick up... as soon as he picked up the phone HE blasted off on Jihaan not letting him say anything )

HE: THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS THINKING.!!!
WHY ARE YOU IGNORING MY CALLS ???FIRST SHANAYA THEN YOU !???? I UNDERSTAND SHANAYA CAN DO THIS BUT YOU ??? HOW IN THE WORLD DID YOU THINK THAT IGNORING MY CALLS WILL BE ANY GOOD FOR YOU!!!!!!

Jihaan: Wo....

HE: SHUT UP...!!! WHERE IS SHANAYA????

Jihaan: I... I don't know...!

HE: YOU THINK I AM A FOOL.???? WHERE IS SHE????

Jihaan: I.....

HE: I DONT CARE IF SHE ASKED YOU NOT TO TELL ME A THING, BUT LET ME TELL YOU IT IS FOR HER ....... I NEED TO TELL HER THIS OR IT WILL BE TOO LATE..!!