Acting.!!

Aditya's POV:

(After she she kissed and hugged me claiming SHE IS MINE..!!!! We broke the hug when we heard Manav fake coughs.! She backed off a bit and started to blush..!!! Damn.!! She can blush..!!!! And she slightly hit his arm..!!! I am confused or shocked I can say.!! All this turmoil of thoughts are going inside but as I am great actor I am not letting it show on my face.! )

Director: Waoh.!! Mr. Aditya..!!!! This is the first time we are meeting her.! Infact our whole industry is unaware of it.! Who knew The Most Eligible Bachelor is already taken.!!!!!! And that too by this Beauty.! My God.!! Must say you are way too beautiful and a treat to eyes.!!!

Shanaya: Excuse Me.!!!!

(I could see The Shanaya Shekhawat coming back.! Got to do something.!! I just slipped my hand behind her waist and pulled her closer to me.! I could see my this move startled her a bit but she is still maintaining her calm look.!! Hmm..! Impressive.!!! I just looked at Director directly in his eyes and said..)

Aditya: Don't worry Shan..! He meant US both together are Treat to eyes.!! Am I right..???

Director: Oh.! Of..Of course..!!!! Ms. Shan right.??
Can you do us a small favor if you don't mind.???

(What now.?? Oh no no no.!! Not what I think.!! She's a Bodyguard for God's sake.! She can't act! Well she can though.! So far she's doing amazing.! But still.....)

Shanaya: And may I know what favor.??

Aditya: No need.! Why are you worrying.! It's mine and director's......

(Before I can complete she kept her finger on my lips shushing me up..!!! Man I will need time to get used to with it..!!! God knows how much time.!!!)

Shanaya: Shhhh..! Your problem is my problem Adi.!! Tell me director sir.! How can I help.....?

Director: We are actually in the middle of crisis.! Our female lead called in sick and we can't find a substitute either.! Will you fill in for her..?? It will be a huge help.!!

(He literally begged her.!!! Oh God! Shanaya please say no.! I know you won't be able to do it.!!)

Shanaya: Ummmm..... Sure.! I can try.! Anything for Adi.!!

Director: Alright then.! I will start arranging everything for the shoot.! And Shan Ma'am you...

Shanaya: Oh will be with Adi in his vanity van.! Chalein Adi.??

(Manav literally pushed me to get going towards my vanity.! We entered into my vanity and she plopped herself on to chair near my dresser.!)

Shanaya: So.!! How was it.????

(She asked Manav and he gave a double thumbs up with a huge smile.!!!! Wait...!!! Manav.?????)

Aditya: What's going on.!? Care to explain.!!!! "Ms. Adi's Shan"!!!!

Shanaya: Are woh..! Just showing my acting skills.! Listen I have to be around you to protect you as your bodyguard and your father has put one of the clauses in the contract that he gave to our company that I cannot be seen as your bodyguard.! No one should know that you have a bodyguard.!!!

Aditya: So you planned this.???? Being my girlfriend.???

Manav: Soon to be fiancé..!!!

Aditya & Shanaya : SOON TO BE FIANCÉ.!!!!!!! 

Shanaya: The hell bro.!!! No no no no.!! You and that Priya are just making things worst.! I was actually not liking this idea of me playing as his girlfriend and now you want to make it more official.!!! Are you crazy.???