The First Meet!

It is the day Shanaya's new assignment starts! It is currently 9 Am and she is done with all her basic stuff along with loading her bags in her car! Chief is by her car waiting for her nervously and tapping his one foot! Shanaya is currently talking to someone on phone.

Shanaya: You did phenomenal job to get the information my friend! Just stay on alert from now! Will be contacting you often! Bye now! Shekhawat is on verge of getting nervous breakdown!!(she chuckled saying that and moved towards her car)

Shanaya: What is wrong oldie.?? This is not the first assignment I am going to? Why so nervous??

Chief: Shanaya.!!! Don't call me Oldie.!!!!! And nervous???? I am not nervous!!!!! (He said defending himself and getting offended by being called "oldie")

Shanaya: Dude! This age factor is affecting you.!!! Your real feelings can be seen with bare eyes!!! Tsk..tsk...tsk..!! You are getting OLD.!!! (She said with a smirk)

Chief: Shanaya...!!!!!! Don't start it again.!!! I am not nervous! I am..... I am a bit worried.!!!! (He said feeling a bit awkward)

Shanaya: Awww...! You are worried about me!!! I know this assignment is not going to be that easy and is a lot risky but that's what the fun part is.!!! I have read his history, civics and geography!!! It's going to be a blood pumping war field to save him and get the culprit!! Oooo... I can't wait for it!!! (She said with sparkling eyes)

Chief: Wait now!!! You got all his information? He is huge celebrity and he is the son of a damn politician!!!! How did you get it!!

Shanaya: Dude! I am your best Agent/Bodyguard of your team! I have completed and was successful in getting hold of the culprit of all the assignments I was assigned to.!!!! SHOW SOME RESPECT dude.!!! I am offended!!!!
Also...... I told you I have my ways..!!!!!! (She said smirking)

Chief: Aahh this smirk of yours!!!! You become a psychopath when it comes to get what you want.!!!

Shanaya: Shekhawat.! Tsk... not a psychopath.!!!! A High Functioning Sociopath.! ( she said with a wink)
Okay now got to go.... but ya.!!! Don't worry about me.!!! You know I will be fine.!!!!

Chief: Worried??? I am not worried for you.!!!! Dude that poor guy is going to face "a high functioning sociopath " for the first time today.!!! I am worried for him.!!!! I know you will be fine.! But he is a sweet boy Shanaya.!! Don't start showing off in front of him and his family in the very first meet! Have some mercy on them and on him especially!

Shanaya: Gee! What's your obsession with that Aditya Singh Oberoi.! Man he has one long ass name.!! And btw he is not as sweet as you are describing! That daddy's prince is planning on testing attentiveness and alertness of his new bodyguard today.!!!!

Chief: Oh! Wow.!!! You have done your research haan.!!!!

Shanaya: I can even tell you what he is doing right now.!!! Let's see.... 10 AM! He is getting out of his gym and will go to his house where a freshly made orange juice is waiting for him in........10 minutes he will be there and start to check all the preparations made to test me!! Heh 😏
It is going to be fun.!!!!( she said sitting in the car)

Chief: Wow.! You never fail to amaze me Shan.!!! Take care of my daughter okay.!!! And have fun.!!!

Shanaya: That for sure! I will be having a lot of fun.. You know why.....? Cz the Game is On.!! ( She said wearing her sunglasses and off she goes....)

(At Oberoi mansion Manav is right now the busiest person in the house.! He has to take care of Adi's vacation schedule along with the settings to check the new bodyguard before Adi comes home from the gym and it's barely 10 minutes remaining for his arrival)