The show must go on.!!!

At Oberoi mansion.......

(Aditya was in his room just staring at ceiling laying on his bed.!!!
He attended Shanaya's burial, but since then never attended her grave.!!! His heart ached upon the thought of chief.!! Cz when he got home Chief was just trying to behave normal and after a week he as well left the Oberoi mansion.!!!! Aditya's heart broke as chief didn't attend Shanaya's burial.!! Of course.!! How could a father see her young daughter buried when he is still alive.!!! Worst pain a parent can face .!!! Even Aarush didn't attend the burial.!! The people who attended the burial along with Aditya were Dixit, Manav, Priya and Shrivastav.!!!

Aditya had turned down all the offers that were coming his way since then..... it seemed as if he lost all his Will to live his life.!!!!
He stopped meeting with his friends.! The only people he will meet are..... Manav, Jihaan, Priya and Dixit.!!
Shrivastav tried many times to talk with him and apologize.!! But every time Aditya just shut the door on his face........ Just like Shanaya used to do with Shrivastav.!!!!

Everyone was getting worried about Aditya's situation.!!! He even has stopped going to gym.!!! Why.??? Cz all the moments of him and Shanaya spent in gym came flashing in front of his eyes whenever he tried to step into his gym.! So he just decided to ditch the gym.!! He was not even continuing his gymnastics.!!! The reason..!!!! Same.!!! He just can't get himself to go to the place that holds such precious memories with Shanaya.!!!

Aarush was getting restless..... He was just getting worried about Aditya's state.!!! The only person Aditya will talk a little bit was..... Garima.!!!!! Yes.!!! Their bond had grew over this past six months.!! Why.??? Cz unlike others she always used to talk with Aditya about Shanaya.!!! And Aditya would talk to her all about Shanaya with so much happiness and excitement.!!!! Even though everyone asked Garima not to do so as it is not helping Aditya but according to Garima that was the only way to make him talk.!!! His face will bright up as soon as they will start talking about her.....
That's why making Aditya eat his food on time duty was given to Garima.!!!

Today as well just like other days..... Garima went to Aditya's room with his lunch...... he opened the door and saw Garima standing there with lunch.!! His face lit up..!! Not cz of food.!! But now he knew he will be talking about Shanaya with the only person who is ready to talk about her with him..!!!)

Garima: Lunch.???

Aditya: What's for lunch today di.!!

Garima: Hmm..... let's see.....!!!!

(And there talking session about Shanaya started along with Aditya eating his lunch....

He was almost done with his lunch when Garima said....)

Garima: Oh! Btw..!! Chief is coming today.!

(Aditya snapped his head up.!!! Happiness could be easily visible in his eyes.!!! It's been 5 months and more of them meeting each other.!!!!)

Aditya: Oldie is coming.!!!!!!!! (He asked getting excited.!!!!!)

Garima: I still can't believe that Chief let you call him "Oldie"!!!! But ya. Even I don't know.!! He seemed pretty terrified when he called to say he's coming.!!!

Aditya: Terrified.??? We will see....

(He finished his lunch and Garima was about to leave when they heard the doorbell ring and some maid open the door Chief just ran inside and came upstairs in Aditya's room.!!!!!)

Aditya: Woah Woah Woah.!!! What's wrong Oldie.??? Why so scared.?? And also missed you as well.!!!

Chief: Oh.! So sorry Adi.! I know I at least had to greet you properly but I can't.!! HE is after me.!!!!