Jack & Jill.....

(Shanaya called one of her sources to start looking for Mr. Shekhawat and so did Aarush.
Shanaya was getting restless as she was not able to figure out what could be the reason behind this weird behavior of her father..!
Looking at her this situation Aditya said trying to calm her down....)

Aditya: Shan relax.... There must be a reason if oldie took this step....

Garima: Shan we have to give both possibilities equal chances..... don't just put Chief's this behavior into negative perspective.!!

Shanaya: Step step step.......
What step...? Why is this behavior of his needing so much justification.????
What was the reason..??
Why in the goddamn world did he do this.???
I can't believe he hid this from me.!!!
Like seriously.??? Never knew he will hide things from me.!!! Am I not capable enough yet.????

Aarush: Shan... Shan....
Relax..... you need to clear your head... Stop thinking rubbish about yourself.!

Shanaya: Clear my head..!
Yes.! You are right...... I need to clear my head......
I will see you guys later....

(Saying this she left...)

Aditya: Oh no no no..... I need to stop her.... If she goes back to gym again..... this time she will surely hurt herself.....

(He was about to go behind her when Aarush stopped him....)

Aarush: Wait Adi....

Aditya: Dada..??? (He was surprised that why Aarush stopped him)

Aarush: She won't do anything like that..... she is restless...... and not angry...... so she won't be going to gym...... She will be back.... Also please decide you guys which wall is your least favorite....

(Hearing his last line Aditya and Manav made a confused face....)

Manav: Least favorite.???? What does that has to do with Shanaya...????

Garima: Oooo..... You will come to know about it very very soon ..... (she said with a smirk)

(Aarush took a marked as that was the only thing available and not the spray paint.... He took it and wrote "WHY" and "ANSWERS" on the wall by the kitchen.....)

Aditya: Why that wall and why you wrote that.??

Garima: Cz right now this is what is bugging Shan..

Manav: But why that wall.??

Aarush: I asked you guys... you didn't answer..... so I picked my least favorite wall..... simple.!

Manav: Hain..???!!!!

Garima: You snooze you loose.....

(In sometime Shanaya returned with a board and marker..... she placed it in the center of the living room.... She scanned the room and saw the marks on the wall and she smirked...... she noticed confused faces of Aditya, Manav and SO....
She took a deep breath and Aarush asked everyone to step back....

Shanaya went to the board and started writing few questions....)

Who is SHAYAN?
Why Oldie helped him?
Why did he came?
What was his REAL intentions?
Is he my brother?
Is he the real mastermind?

(Then she stepped back and everyone could read the questions.....
She looked down and sighed...... pointing towards the board and said....)

Shanaya: These..... These are the questions that I don't have answers for......
And....*sigh*
I hate not knowing things.......