??????

(Aditya followed Shanaya and thought that she would be downstairs... But she was waiting for him by the stairs..!!!)

Shanaya: C'mon Mr. Boyfriend .!!!! Let's go.!!!

Aditya: You were waiting for me.!!!

Shanaya: Yup.! In our case it is opposite.!!!!

(Aditya hold her waist and they both went downstairs....... As soon as they reached downstairs.... Manav, Jihaan came to them followed by Chief and SO.!!!)

Manav: All good.!

Aditya: Yup.!

Shanaya: I guess.!

Manav: Oooow boy.!!!!

(Before anyone else could say anything Richa came and was about to throw herself on Aditya but this time Shanaya came in between them and hugged her instead and stopped her into her tracks to go to Aditya......)

Shanaya: Aah.... My my..... I have been wanting to meet you from so long.!!!! (Still hugging her tight.)

Richa: Leave me.......

(Shanaya left her...)

Richa: Who are you .??? How dare you hugged me..!!? You could have chocked me to death.!!!!

Shanaya: I so wish that (almost inaudible....)

Manav: Don't you watch news Richa.???

Richa: You know I just came back from my Europe trip.! I don't think I have time to watch stupid news.!!!!

SO: You should beta..!!! General Knowledge is must.!!!!

Richa: Ya.... Whatever.! Who is she btw.!!!

Manav: Seriously.??? She is....(cut by Shanaya)

Shanaya: Na..Uh..!! Shh..... Let Adi do the honors..!!!! (She then went closer to Aditya and almost whispered to him which was audible enough for everyone to hear..,,. While tracing his jawline...)

Shanaya: Introduce me to her Mr. Oberoi.!!!! Tell her...... HUM AAPKE HAI KAUN?? (She smirked and winked)

Chief: Damn.!!! The temperature just increased quite some degrees.!!!!

Manav: Guys.! We have seniors over here.!!

SO: Oye.!!! Who are you calling seniors.????

Chief: Ignore him yaar.! Look at them.!!! This eye contact.!!! Wow.! My daughter is legit Fire.!!!

(Shanaya just backed off as she heard almost everyone now in the party has their eyes on them but still she maintained the eye contact with Aditya....)

Aditya: Tsunami........

Chief: Sorry..!!!!

SO: Ohho.!! Her first impression.!!!!!

Aditya: That's true.!!!! She is THE TSUNAMI.!!!! Who has the ability to turn my life upside down for good.!!! And whom I have given the right to do so..!! She is My Girl..! Who when gets Jealous looks way too cute for her own good.!!! Love her when she scrunches her nose.!!
She cares for me more than anyone.! She is Hot, She's Sexy... above all She has a beautiful heart...! She is my Wild Cat.!!! My Shan.... Adi's Shan..!

(Saying this he pulled her towards him by her waist and kissed her cheek.!!! This sudden kiss startled Shanaya and she looked towards Aditya with wide eyes... when she turned due to how they were standing they were inches apart to kiss each other.....)

Manav: Oh my.! Cover your eyes fellas.!!! Scene is getting steamy here..!! (He said dramatically)

SO: Naah.!! He won't.!!!