Sukoon !

(It's been a week since the incident and today is the day Shanaya will be released from the hospital. Aditya, Priya, Jihaan and Aarush were there at the hospital.! All the documentation was done now all they were waiting for Doctor to come and give final details about Shanaya's health and what precautions to take for speedy recovery!
Everyone were standing surrounding Shanaya's bed and she was given strict instructions by Adi that she cannot move around on her own!!
Shanaya was sitting on her bed, folding her arms and looking at people who are surrounding her discussing some very serious issues?!! "Shanaya's Protection"!!
Shanaya rolled her eyes as it was getting too much and yelled...)

Shanaya: OH GOD YOU GUYS.!!!!!!! THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME I AM SHOT.!!!!

Aditya: WHAT.!?

Shanaya: What.? I am a bodyguard.!! That too a Top notch Bodyguard....

Jihaan: Show off.!

Shanaya: With pleasure.....(with a smirk)

Aditya: Okay.!! But being My Girlfriend..... This was your first and last incident.!!! So yes.! You have to be under protection.!!! MY PROTECTION.!!! 24*7!!

Shanaya: YOUR GIRLFRIEND.!!!!! (She said that with a visible surprise in her tone intentionally!!)

Aditya: Ya... Why.???
(He said getting closer to her bed)

Shanaya: Since when did I became YOUR GIRLFRIEND.!!!? Mr. Oberoi.!!!! (She said leaning forward and with a smirk)

Aditya: What...?? Lady I proposed you in front of everyone..!!!

Shanaya: Really..?? If that so.... Did I say Yes.????

(By now Aditya was close enough to Shanaya's bed and he kept both of his hands on either sides of her and he too leaned in and said...)

Aditya: Well...... You didn't say NO either .!!!!! (He said that with a smirk too)

Shanaya: Oh.!! That... I didn't got enough time to say.....

(Aditya went a bit more closer decreasing the space between them and increasing the intensity of the moment between them along with the heat in the room..... everyone were busy trying to capture this moment of theirs.!!!!)

Aditya: To say what.?????

(He whispered almost close to her lips.... Shanaya was taken off guard by this bold move of Aditya, but she too took a step further and pulled him closer but looked away so their cheeks met and she just whispered......)

Shanaya: Say yes or....

(Aditya just turned to her in the same position and said..)

Aditya: Or..??

(Shanaya smirked and said )

Shanaya: NO.!!

Aditya: You can't...

Shanaya: Yes I can..!

Aditya: I won't let you say so.!!!

Shanaya: Oh really.?? Try me.!!!

Aditya: You will say YES I know that.!!

Shanaya: In your dreams..! (She said trying to shrug it off and move away but Aditya pulled her back and said....)

Aditya: That you already did.!! Now all is left is to make that dream a REALITY.!!!

(And with that he winked at her, kissed her on her cheek and moved back..... Shanaya was trying her level best to look cool and act normal but her blushing cheeks were not helping her at all..... She could feel all the heat rush to her cheeks....)