Answers....

(After Shanaya changed they left the headquarters for Oberoi mansion.!!!!
Aditya stopped the car in front of the Oberoi mansion, went out and before Shanaya could get out went on the other side and opened her door..!!!)

Shanaya: You know I can do it myself right.???

Aditya: I know that very well my wild cat but this is called being a gentleman and...........
(Goes near her and whispers)
I am in a mood of picking up my girl in my arms and walk in to my house..!!! You got a problem with that.!!!?

(Shanaya remembered something and asked him..)

Shanaya: So you knew.???

Aditya: Kind of.!! But still.!! Why would I leave a chance to carry you in my arms.!!!

Shanaya: Seriously Aditya you don't have to do this just because of my stupid bet with Aarush!

Aditya: I am not doing this cz of that.!!! This is called pampering.!! I want to spoil my girl.!! Why are you acting so "shy".????

(Saying this he just picked her up in his arms in bridal way and started to walk towards the entrance.!!! Due to reflex Shanaya kept both her hands around his neck...)

Aditya: Ahhaa.!! Such a romantic couple we are.!!!!

Shanaya: Haha.! A unique one for sure.!!

(They entered the Oberoi mansion and everyone was there in the living room.!!! It was almost dinner time.!!! As soon as they saw them everyone rushed to them and before any of them two say anything they started to shower questions on them...!!!! Or should I say on "Shanaya"!!)

Manav: Shan..! You okay.??? Tum na.!! Aur ye ghadha..!!! Let me see your hands.!!!

Aarush: Shan.... You didn't go to your extreme... did you.??? Why is he carrying you??? Did you hurt your leg.????

SO: Shanaya beta..!!! Tum thik ho.?? Hope this idiot didn't take long enough to apologize.!!!

ASO: Shan why you always do this kind of things and scare us.??? We could have used different way to teach this idiot a lesson.!!

Priya: Well you gave quite few agents earful I heard.!!!! Hope you are okay!!!
She better be....(eyeing towards Aditya.!)

Jihaan: Yaar Shan... why you have to do this.?? You have any idea how worried we were.!!! and this Aditya.!! He just disappeared..!! No call nothing.!!!

Garima: Okay okay okay.!!!
Calm down guys.!!!
They just came.!!! Let them freshen up.!!! Dinner ke baad baat karte hai.!!! Remember...... "BAAT" karte hai.!!!! No "Aap ki Adaalat" type drama.!!! Chalo Adi..... go and freshen up.! And as you haven't yet let go of your Shan.!!! Drop her off in her room as well on your way.!!!
Till then we will set the dinner.!!

(Garima winked and smirked at Aditya...... He just mouthed "Thank you di" and left.....)
(He dropped Shanaya to her room and was leaving when he turned back and said....)

Aditya: Btw Miss. Shekhawat.!!!! Patch up hua hai.!!!!! Doesn't mean I will let you go without answering my questions.!!!!

Shanaya: Heh.!! We will see about that.!!! Now go..! See you downstairs.!!!

(Aditya left and both changed and went downstairs to the dining room. Everyone was present and waiting for them.! Of coarse two seats were left out.! Next to each other.!!!
They started to eat and Aarush was the one to break the silence...)

Aarush: So.!!??? How many???

Aditya: how many.????

Shanaya: Not much.!!!