Shan.....

(They could hear the siren of the police car......
Everyone was shocked and confused not cz Chief called the police, but cz Shanaya haven't spoken a word since coming from Chief's room.!!!)

Aditya: Shan...... Shan.... You need to get out of here....

Manav: He is right... before police comes... just go....

Priya: Are you guys crazy.? She has not done anything wrong...! Why should she be the one running.?

Jihaan: But what's wrong with Chief..??? Why would he do this.??? I can't believe he refused to recognize her and even handing her over to police.?? Seriously.???

Aditya: I am worried about Shan...... She trusted oldie and he did this to her.!!! We need to handle her.... She has gone quite.!!! God this is just silence before the storm.!!!!

Manav: We need to make sure which police station they are taking her... and arrange for bail papers.....

Chief: Why are you so eager to get her bail... let her stay in the prison for a week or two... then she will get back her senses.... (He said looking at Shanaya in utter disgust way)

Aditya: Listen sir..! You can't talk about her like this...... If you say it one more time I will forget the age difference and also that you are my dad's friend...

(One by one every one in the room got a text.... Except for Chief.......
In the meantime a police officer came inside the house with lady police officer....

PO(Police Officer )

PO: There has been a complaint from this house?

Chief: Yes.! Hello ... I did... Arrest that girl over there... She broke into my parents house and I don't even know where they are..!!

Aditya: Listen officer there has been some misunderstanding... (cut off by Chief)

Chief: Once a complaint is filed only the person filing the complaint can stop the arrest... And I am in no mood of doing so......

Priya: Chief what is wrong with you... You can't do this to her.... Shan..... Shan yaar say something..... For God's sake..! They are arresting you... And you leaving like this.???

Aditya: Shan.... I am really worried about you.... Please..... please for me..... Please say something.....

(During this commotion the police officer cuffed Shanaya and started to take her with them....)

Manav: The hell... no no no no...
Shanaya.... Shanaya bol yaar...! Shanaya please don't go silent.....

Priya: Shanaya.... Shan... look at me..... LOOK AT ME GODDAMIT..!!!!

(She yelled and everyone froze..... She shook Shanaya......)

Priya: Yaar please...... Shan.... Don't forget... You are The Shanaya Shekhawat.!!! You can't break like this...!!!! (And her voice cracked)

Jihaan: Shan don't worry... We will get you out..!! Just stay strong baccha.!! But please say something...!!!

Aditya: Shan.... Shan please.... For me....

(Before any one else could say anything... she was taken by the police and soon the siren faded away...)

Priya: Why..??? Why.??? WHY.??????? Why her?? Out of anyone.... Why her.??? She loves this place to the core..!!!! And this place giving her scar for life.!!!!

Aditya: We need to go.... We need to get going... There is no way she will be in jail.! We need to get the bail papers ASAP...

(They were all baffled and shocked..... Trying to figure out how to get Shanaya out of the jail)