A New Chapter...

(Previously.....
Shanaya figured out that Real Aditya is with her brother and the one currently with them is a doppelgänger.! She threw an open challenge to her brother that either he gives away their location or she will find them and have a one on one face off with him........)

(Shanaya along with Aarush came out of the room.....
Everyone was waiting for them to come as they all knew something was wrong.!!! As they came out of the room Shanaya sensed the tension and diverted the topic by acting normal..)

Shanaya: What happened??

Manav: You guys okay.?

Shanaya: Absolutely.!!! Just wanted to go back to shoot location...!

Priya: Why ??

Aarush: Aditya forgot something over there.!!
We will be back soon.!

Jihaan: Really.??? What's that he forgot.? Adi.? What's up.??

Shanaya: Aditya is tired but we have to take him or else how we will be able to get it.?

Priya: Oooookaaayy.! We will come....(cut off by Shanaya)

Shanaya: STAY.!

(Shanaya just gestured Priya, Jihaan and Manav and left followed by Aditya and Aarush.!
On the way....)

Aarush: Okay.... You stay in the back with this idiot and I will drive.!

Shanaya: Nope.! We both will be accompanying him in the back.! Your girlfriend is driving.!!

Aarush: How come you know.?

Shanaya: She was the only one missing when we came out.!!

(They reached the car and as Shanaya said Garima was waiting for them in the car and she was in the driver's seat....)

Shanaya: Told ya!!

(They all went to the now empty shoot location..)

Shanaya: Scatter now, anything you find call me!

Aarush: You are taking him with you? alone?

Garima: Shan, I am not having good feeling about doing this! I don't know why!

Shanaya: You are thinking too much... Once I get hold of Adi.... You guys take him home... I will deal with that LITTLE BROTHER of mine!

Garima: But..(cut off by Shanaya)

Shanaya: No ifs no buts.... Get moving...

(Aarush goes near Aditya's doppelgänger and pulled him by collar and said almost threating him..)

Aarush: Anything... I mean anything happened to Shan.... Remember just one thing..... You are a dead man!

Garima: I work in morgue... And I won't leave you even after you are dead.... Be scared.... Very. Very. Scared!

(He just nodded and they all went in different directions on that huge set...)

(Shanaya was checking each object coming in the way.... each wall she was knocking on... But nothing seemed to be hollow... Then she reached to the spot where this whole thing happened....)

(After a while she started to tap on the ground, she felt something off, then she started jumping and she could hear in the sound that the ground underneath is hollow, she called the other two on their earpiece to come to that spot so they all can figure out a way to break this upper layer of the ground....)