Snowflake Kisses & Shooting Star Wishes

"Tae! Tae-Tae!" You shake your boyfriend's shoulder. He groans and rolls over, burying his face into his pillow.

"Baby," Taehyung moans, opening his eyes to look at you. "It's too early. The sun's not even up yet. What's wrong?"

"It's snowing, love! Can we go play?"

Taehyung groans again, sitting up and rubbing his face. "Aish... Fine." After a moment, he gets out of bed and rummages through his side of the closet. "Are you already—" He cuts himself off as he turns to face you. He blinks once as he realizes that you're already dressed for a night out in the snow. "How long have you—"

"Since 10," you say, shrugging. "The weatherman said it would snow tonight. Let's play before it melts."

You urge him on as he sits in the living room and tugs on his shoes. "The snow isn't going anywhere, silly." He grins at you. After a moment, he stands, reaching for your hand.

As you both head outside, you pause for a second to take in the quiet stillness. Your warm breath puffs in the air as you squeeze Taehyung's fingers. A huge grin spreads across Taehyung's face. "YAH!!" He takes off, completely ruining the fresh-fallen powder. He kicks up snow, laughing and shouting with glee.

You watch him, smiling to yourself.

"Baby, come here!" Taehyung's clear voice rings out across the yard. You take off, launching yourself at him. He catches you easily, just like you anticipated. You land in a heap; Tae chuckles and looks up into your face. "Hey, beautiful. Ready to play?"

As the snow falls, you and Taehyung play together, lobbing quick snowballs at each other. You land a particularly good throw in Tae's face; giggling as he swipes slush off his forehead and cheeks. He grins as he races over to you, picking you up and spinning you around. Snowflakes catch in your eyelashes as you tilt your face up to the sky.

A sense of pure happiness overtakes you, making your whole body fill with warmth. You love Taehyung so much in this moment. As you lean into him and inhale his scent, you can't imagine spending a night like this with anyone else. "Ah, hey!" Taehyung sets you down and points at the sky. "Look, baby!"

You follow his finger and catch a shooting star falling from its perch in the heavens. "Aww...! Make a wish!" Taehyung takes your hand as you shut your eyes.

I wish we could stay like this forever...

"We'll always be together, you know?" Taehyung says, squeezing your hand. "Forever, if you'll let me."

You grip his jacket in your hands, pulling him down toward you. You press your lips to his in a deep kiss. As his tongue slips into your mouth, butterflies swirl in your belly. After a long moment, you pull away and gaze into his face. "I love you."

"Forever and ever, baby."

Merry Christmas!! I hope y'all have a great day! I love y'all so much!