Imagine Getting Drunk with the Boys

AN: This one-shot will be a little different because it will feature all of the boys and they'll all be main characters. I hope you like it!

*Ding-dong!*

The bell inside the convenience store chimes announcing your entrance. You see Namjoon already in the back of the store, stocking up on beer. You join him, grinning. "I'm so ready to drink!"

"Yeah," he replies, glancing down at you. "This week was too long. What do you want?"

You giggle and point up to the six-pack of fruity beer on the highest shelf. "Can you get it for me? Please, Joon?"

Namjoon obliges you, hefting his pack onto one shoulder and holding yours in his other hand. You reach for it, but he shakes his head. "It's probably too heavy for your little ass," he smirks.

You narrow your eyes, biting back a grin. "Give me my beer."

"Okay," he replies, handing you the pack. He watches you carry it to the register, grinning the whole time.

You pay for your beer, rolling your eyes when Joon snickers at the sight of the cashier carding you. You wait for him outside.

"Where are we gonna drink? Your apartment or mine?" you ask once he's outside.

"Umm," Namjoon hums in thought. "We can go to my place."

You drive over to Namjoon's apartment and arrive at the same time as him. He leads the way upstairs and lets you in.

You set your pack down and give yourself a tour of Namjoon's apartment. It's modern and stylish. The walls are painted a cool gray. There's a balcony off the living room. He has abstract paintings hanging on the walls and a few books on his coffee table.

"Your apartment is nice." You turn around to find Joon stocking the freezer with ice.

"Thank you," he replies, wiping his hands on his jeans. "I hope you don't mind but I invited the boys."

You grin. "Are you kidding? It's been a while since I've seen them!"

Namjoon smiles. "I know Jin will be happy to see you."

A short time later, the boys arrive. You can hear them coming up the stairs. You and Namjoon share a grin. He gets up to open the door and the boys tumble in like a wild hurricane.

When they catch sight of you, they all rush over; crushing you with hugs and smothering you in affection. Jin hangs back, biting back a smile. You give him a long hug. "Hey, Jinnie," you murmur.

"You guys, get your beers and whatever you're not drinking and keep 'em cold," Namjoon calls, moving to grab cases of beer the boys had set on the floor.

"Let's go outside." Hobi takes your hand and you turn and grab Jungkook's hand. This sets off a chain-reaction resulting in an incredibly long line of people laughing and holding hands.

You all sit on Namjoon's patio. It's a bit of a squeeze, but it's alright. You end up sitting between Yoongi and Namjoon.

The air is warm and filled with the sounds of night bugs. Everyone seems to be having fun just being together.

"What're you drinking, Yoongi?" you ask. He lifts up his cup and you peer inside. "What is it?"

"Vodka and cranberry," Yoongi says as he takes a sip. "Try some." He passes you his cup and you take a cautious sip. Yoongi watches you with an amused smirk. "Good, huh?" He reaches for his cup, but you stand and chug it.

"Yah! Hey! That's mine!" Yoongi makes a grab for the cup, but you've already drained it, leaving only ice cubes. The boys hoot with glee. Hobi and Jimin break into a fit of giggles. Jimin hits Jin.