Graveyard *Min Yoongi* Part I: Boyz with Secrets

You knew loving him would kill you, but the best love stories are born out of strife. This is yours.

(AN: just for some clarification, the MC in this story has a friend that can be whatever gender you wish. I left them purposely ambiguous. So that's why they're referred to as "they". I hope y'all enjoy it!)

You gaze up at the sprawling mansion before you, your heart fluttering with wonder. "Hey, are you sure this is the right place?" You turn to look at your best friend.

Their eyes are as wide as saucers. "This is the address that was on the Snapchat I got. I took a screenshot. See?" They show you the screenshot in question.

"I guess it is," you reply after taking a glance at their phone. "Who sent that to you, anyway?"

"Ah, 'JiminieCricket'? They added me through Quick Add and sent this right away. At least we weren't the only ones who got the invite." They're right. There has to be over a hundred people swarming about. Looking at everyone's outfits, you feel severely underdressed in your Express jeans and cropped sweater. You can hear muffled bass thumps coming from inside. "Let's go in!" Your friend takes your wrist and pulls you along up to the massive wooden front doors. Although the doors appear to be quite heavy, they open rather easily. The inside of the mansion is even more resplendent than anything you could've ever imagined. The marble floors are so shiny that you can see your reflection beneath your feet. The floor plan is open, and you can see directly into the kitchen from where you're standing. There's a man grinning at a group of people. He beams when they cheer at something he does. You can't see well from where you are. The man looks up, sees you, and smiles.

"Hello! Come join us!" The man has a very pleasant face; you can tell just by looking at him that he's a good person. You feel your face flush. He chuckles and waves you over. "Please, join us! My name is Jin! I'm making sliders!" He's so warm and inviting that you find yourself taking your best friend's hand and leading them over to the group in the kitchen. "Come forward, come forward!" Only when you're right in front does he continue cooking. You have to admit, it smells delicious. "I have some meat that I've been keeping warm, so we can assemble your burger now. I also have an array of toppings here, so pick whatever you want."

You assemble your burger, taking a bite at Jin's request. You smile up at him, and he grins. "Please, explore the mansion at your leisure."

"Thank you!" You and your friend break off from the group and slowly make your way through the crush of people milling about with red cups in their hands. "Ooh, I wonder where we can get drinks?" your friend asks, their eyes locked on the red cups that everyone's holding.

"We'll find them later," you reply as you lead them upstairs. "I wanna check out the rest of this place. Who knows when we'll be this close to the upper crust of society again?"

"Hey, Kim Taehyung!! I told you to stay out of my room!!" Two boys come tearing down to the stairs, nearly bowling you over.

"I wasn't in your room! I wasn't, Jungkookie! Honest!" The boy that's being chased has a mop of electric blue hair that makes you suck in a breath.

"Uh, yo? You almost dropped her!" Your best friend's annoyed tone makes you flinch, but seems completely lost on the boys that are now smoothly dancing through the mass of partygoers. "Hey! Don't ignore me, you idiots!"

When you see your friend move to head downstairs, you grab their arm. "No." You shake your head. "It was just an accident. No worries, no worries."

"Fine," they reply, huffing. "But if they keep acting like fools, I'm going to say something."

You pray you don't run into the rambunctious boys again. One thing about your best friend—once they have it out for someone, that's it. We're talking grudges-to-the-grave. Luckily, you won't run into the two boys that almost made you fall to your death ever again, right?