Imagine Namjoon Giving You Your First Kiss

Okay! I hope you guys enjoyed that last one! Now, back to the imagines!

You glance at the rowdy group of boys, your eyes drawn to the boy in the center. His smile lights up the whole room... Just imagining it makes your heart squeeze in your chest.

Your friend Jimin notices you staring and grins. He saunters over to you and straddles the desk chair in front of you.

"Hey, my cutie," he smiles, poking your cheek. "Who were you staring at?"

Your face flushes. "That guy... in the center."

Jimin follows your gaze and whistles. "Ohh~ Namjoon's your type! You know we're friends, right? I could introduce you."

"No way!" You shake your head, your blush deepening. "Jiminie, don't say anything!"

"Okay, okay!" Jimin laughs as he stands up to go rejoin his other friends. "See you, cutie." He winks.

You grab his arm. "Jimin! Promise me!"

Jimin laughs again. "I promise! I promise!" He crosses his heart.

After class lets out for the day, Jimin waits for you at the front gate. You've been friends since you were in kindergarten. Jimin has always made it a point to walk you home from school, even on days when he had to miss due to illness.

As you walk toward him, you notice that he's with his friends. Your heart skips a beat and you slow your pace. "Y/N!" he calls, beaming.

You duck your head, cursing your friend under your breath. Jimin beckons you over, his smile growing brighter the closer you get.

He eventually decides you're moving way too slow and rushes over to grab your hand and force you to join his group. You blush as Jimin's friends look at you. You drop your gaze, staring down at your shoes.

"Hey, Monnie~" Jimin sings. "You said you were going to the dance tomorrow, right?"

"Ah, yeah," Namjoon replies. "Me and Yoongi are going stag this time. Are you going, Jimin?"

"Yup!" Jimin squeezes your hand and you look up at him in fear. "It's going to be a lot of fun!"

Later that night, Jimin drags you to the mall for the "perfect dress". You stop your friend before he can get too crazy in the racks. "Minnie, I don't even want to go to this dance. I never go to dances!"

Jimin glances at you as he sifts through a rack of party dresses. "Well, that'll change tomorrow!"

After about two hours of browsing through stores and kiosks, and trying on about thirty dresses, you're about to give up when Jimin persuades you to try on one more dress. You glance at yourself in the mirror and call for Jimin.

"Jimin. ... Jiminie, come here!" Your voice, high with excitement, sounds foreign in your ears for some reason.

Jimin knocks on the door of your dressing room. "What's up? Need me to finish you up?"

You open the door and pull him inside, gazing at your reflection in the mirror. Jimin stands behind you, grinning from ear to ear. "That's it. This is the one!"

Jimin's dress is a red floor-length gown with a sweetheart neckline. The dress hugs you in all the right places and you can't stop looking at yourself.

"Still don't want to go?" Jimin's voice is dripping with happiness.

"Oh, I'm going," you reply, smoothing your hands over the front of the dress.

The following afternoon, Jimin shows up at your house with two garment bags, shoes, and a huge box. He smiles at you as he heads straight for your room. "Time to get ready!"