The Quiet Boy

This one will not be an imagine

This one will not be an imagine. I just saw the GIF, got an idea, and decided to roll with it ^^ Enjoy!

"Out of the way, Creeper." Dong-Woo's voice echoes up the hall. He has a student cornered up against the lockers. Dong-Woo is nothing more than a common school bully. He has attempted to torment anyone who looks weak. It worked for a while, but the mighty Dong-Woo quickly realized that everyone he picked on could knock him out with one punch—or at least knew someone who could.

Bang!

You turn toward the source of the noise. Dong-Woo moves to shove the student again, slamming his head against the lockers. His head bounces off the metal lockers, and you wince.

"Helloo~ Are you deaf, or just stupid?" Dong-Woo waves his hand in front of the other boy's face. His voice rises in pitch and a cruel smile steals across his face. He's getting increasingly agitated that he isn't getting a rise out of this guy.

The boy is staring intently at the tiles beneath his feet. It's almost as if he doesn't even notice Dong-Woo practically breathing down his neck.

Dong-Woo raises his fist, and that's when you move. You place yourself in-between the new student and the bully. "That's enough, Dong-Woo," you murmur, glaring up at the mammoth-boy. "Leave him alone."

Dong-Woo laughs as he looks down at you. The sound is loud and harsh. He looks from you to the boy behind you and laughs again. "Are you not a man?" He's addressing the new student. "Having a girl protect you." He shakes his head in mock-disappointment. "Is there even anything down there?"

"Dong-Woo." You raise your voice, calling the giant's attention back to yourself. "Leave him alone, or I'll break your nose."

You see a quick flash of anger flit across his features but it is quickly masked by amusement. However, you notice his hands twitch at his sides. You wonder if he had the urge to hit you.

Dong-Woo smirks down at you, but leaves; throwing a few insults your way.

You turn back to face the new student. "Hey," you murmur. "Are you okay?"

The boy slowly raises his head to look at you. "Thank you..."

You gasp when you see his face. Blood is running down the side of his face from a gash on his temple. "Oh, my... You're bleeding!" You take his arm and lead him to the nurse's office. You expect him to protest or shrug you off or something, but he doesn't.

When the nurse on duty catches sight of the boy, she throws up her hands. "Aigoo! Again, Kim Namjoon?" She brings a small stool over and points at it. "Sit."

Namjoon does as ordered, keeping his eyes cast down.

The nurse gets to work, putting some kind of ointment on his wound with a cotton ball. "You should really work on making some friends," she murmurs almost to herself as she works. "It's not right to go through life without people to depend on." She puts a band-aid on his cut and gazes into his face. "No more fights. Make friends. Do you understand me?"