Miss Murder

This one-shot has mature themes! 18+ only! Enjoy, loves! ❤️

You've wanted a man like him for a very long time. It's a shame you'll have to kill him after you ride the fuck out of his dick. You've already spent too much time with him; it's about time to cut him off. Tonight is the night. The last date you'll have with Kim Namjoon, and the last night he'll spend living and breathing.

As you lean toward the mirror in an effort to perfect your eyeliner, you feel a twinge of sadness in your chest. Namjoon is a sweetheart. All he wants to do is make you happy. But rules are rules.

A knock sounds at your door just as you put the finishing touches on your makeup. Namjoon is here. You spritz your favorite perfume, a blissful smile crossing your face for a moment. As you continue to wander around your apartment, taking your time slipping on your jewelry, Namjoon knocks again. You feel that twinge in your chest once more.

Poor guy doesn't know just how badly he messed up, getting involved with me.

It's time now. You can't make him wait anymore. You open your front door and are greeted with Namjoon's dazzlingly perfect smile. He hands you a bouquet of fresh roses before pulling you into a warm, familiar embrace. "Hello, beautiful." Ah, you're going to miss this. It's a shame it has to be this way. But you don't dare question the way of the Black Widows. You just do as you're told like a good Little Widow. After tonight, you'll have graduated into full Queen Widow status. You've worked hard to get to this point, you can't quit now.

As Namjoon leads you down to his car, he fills the air with excited chatter. You're really going to miss this.

As he pulls into the restaurant parking lot, he puts his hand on your knee, lightly squeezing. "Tonight will be special."

"How so?" you ask, pasting a sweet, innocent smile on your face.

"It's just a feeling." Namjoon seems so confident as he goes around to open the passenger door for you. He takes your hand and presses a gentle kiss to the back of your palm.

All through dinner, Namjoon talks animatedly about his job and his friends. But once it's time for dessert, he falls silent. He starts fidgeting, tugging at the collar of his shirt, nervously. "Joonie?" Your brow furrows in confusion.

"Ah, shit." He pushes a hand through his hair before abruptly standing and taking a knee in front of you. People turn to stare as he takes your hand.

Your heart skips a beat. What the fuck is he doing?! You immediately paste a fake, plastic smile on your face as your mind starts to race. He's not supposed to be doing this...!!! What'shappeningwhat'shappeningwhat's happening?!

"...know we've only been seeing each other for a short while, but I want something serious." He squeezes your hand, and you're jolted back to reality. You see a flash just on the edge of your peripheral vision. You feel your perfect smile start to waver ever so slightly. Someone's fucking taking pictures?!?!

"Namjoon—" You attempt to slip your hand out of his, but he holds fast.

"Please, let me finish." Namjoon reaches into the pocket of his jacket and pulls out a small box. An excited murmur ripples through the crowd around you. "This," he pauses as he opens the box, revealing a glittering diamond ring. "Is a promise ring. I love you, and I want to be exclusive. This ring is my promise to you that I will always love and protect you. You'd want for nothing. Will you accept it?"

Oh, God. Everyone's staring and you're sure there are at least five people recording this ridiculously embarrassing exchange right now. You'll be viral on Twitter in about two hours. Congratulations? Anyway, back to the matter at hand.

You take a deep breath in through your nose and let it out. You give Namjoon your most charming smile and...

Accept his proposal. It's fine. It won't even mean anything by morning anyway. Besides, the smile he gives you as he pulls you in for a sweet kiss is worth it. You've been a sucker for his killer smile since day one.

Later that night, as you and Namjoon begin to settle in to your routine of weekly love-making, he stops. Just as you're about to slide down on top of his beautiful penis, you hear his voice; meek with uncertainty. "Are you sure?"

"Sure about what?" you ask, trying your best to keep the annoyance you're feeling out of your tone.

"This." Namjoon gestures vaguely with his hands. He reaches up to gently cup your cheek. His eyes fall on the ring dancing brightly on your finger. "I know I kinda sprung it on you. Just... Are you absolutely sure? I can wait for you, if you're not."

Damn it! Why does he have to be so sweet?! If he was an asshole, it wouldn't be so bad killing him. But he's as sweet as can be.

You press your lips to his as you slide down, fully taking his member. You capture his moan in your mouth.

Fucking Kim Namjoon is something that's as easy and fluid as treading water on a summer day. Hearing his sweet little whimpers as you bring him closer to orgasm never fails to turn you on. As we speak, you can feel the tell-tale slickness of your arousal dripping down your thighs.

Namjoon's eyes are closed. You could kill him right now. You reach for the small pendant around your neck, quickly taking the poison into your mouth. You suppress a shudder at the bitter taste that envelops your tastebuds. You lean down and kiss Namjoon, transferring the poison into his mouth as you continue to rock up and down on his member.

When he starts to gurgle, you feel a sick mixture of relief and sadness blossom in your chest. There's something yellow and foamy coming out of Namjoon's mouth. He winces as he reaches a shaky hand up to touch your cheek. You cover his hand with yours, giving him a small smile as you allow a few tears to fall. He tries to brush your tears away, but his hand falls limp. He moans, his forehead creasing as he shakes his head. He's losing his eyesight. He'll be totally blind in a few seconds; if he lives that long.

You take his hand, climbing off of him and pulling him into your chest. You rub his back, humming a sad tune as he dies in your arms.

Once again, the Black Widow Venom has done its job. It's never failed you before, and you had no doubt that it wouldn't fail to perform tonight. You clean yourself up in Joonie's bathroom as your phone vibrates on the nightstand.

You rush to pick it up, your heart skipping a beat. "Congratulations, Little Widow. You've completed your final task. Prepare for your official commencement ceremony immediately. Further information will be forwarded shortly."

Right. Everything, every murder and man you've lured to their death has led up to this moment. From now on, you'll live in the lap of luxury with the other Queen Widows. You'll have everything you could ever want; money, power. You smile at your reflection in a mirror as you pass. You can see the Queen you'll become.

After you erase every trace of yourself from Namjoon's house, you give him one final kiss. "Thank you for your sacrifice."