Imagine Spending the Night with Namjoon *18+*

(AN: This one will be more graphic sexually. If that's not your thing, PLEASE do not read this one-shot and check out one of my other one-shots instead! If you're still reading, I hope you enjoy the story! PS: omg shirtless Joon!! My heart!!)

"Joon~" you croon into your phone.

"Y/N? It's three in the morning; are you okay?" Namjoon's voice, although groggy with sleep, quickly becomes alert. You can imagine him sitting up in bed , his phone clutched in his hand.

"I... I feel so good, Joonie," you giggle. "I drank so much! I... jus' called to tell you I'm going home."

"What?" You hear Namjoon moving around. "No, Y/N. Stay where you are. I'll come get you. You're still sharing your location with me?"

"Yeah, yeah," you smile. "But... you don't have to come get me, Joon. I'll drive home."

"No way," he replies. "I'm already on my way. Do not drive."

Namjoon arrives twenty minutes later. He finds you outside the club and hurries to your side. He puts his arm around you and leads you to his truck, making sure you're buckled in before he takes off.

"Are my parents home?" you ask, looking over at Namjoon.

"I don't know," he replies. "Will they be mad if you go home like this?"

"Can I just stay with you, Joonie? Please? I don't want them to get mad. Please, let me stay with you?" You reach for his hand, knitting your fingers together.

"Okay, Y/N," Namjoon murmurs, squeezing your hand. "You can stay with me tonight and I'll take you home tomorrow."

You smile up at him, resting your head on his shoulder.

When you reach Namjoon's apartment, he leads you to his room, giving you an oversized t-shirt to change into.

Once you're changed, Namjoon gives you a glass of water and a sandwich. You can feel yourself starting to sober up. All the alcohol is roiling in your stomach.

"You can sleep in my bed," Namjoon says as he sets a blanket down on the floor. "I'll take the floor."

"Mmm," you groan. "Joonie... I don't feel good. Can you lay with me?"

Namjoon slowly walks over and lays down beside you in his bed, pulling the blankets tighter around you. You grab his arm and put it around your body, scooting back so you're nestled perfectly against him. His body heat is comforting.

"Goodnight," Namjoon murmurs, his arm tightening around you.

You roll over and study his face. Your hand comes up to gently trace his features. Then, you move to kiss him. He laughs a little, surprise evident on his face. But he kisses you back, pulling you closer to him, so your bodies fit together like two puzzle pieces.

Your kisses become insistent as Namjoon tugs on your lower lip with his teeth. You move to straddle his waist as he lifts your shirt over your head. You kiss his neck, sucking the skin. He moans as he runs his hands down your back. His touch feels like fire on your skin.

Namjoon sits up, resting his back against the headboard of his bed and puts his hands on your shoulders, holding you in place for the moment. "Wait," he breathes, the word coming out like a whisper from his lips.