Fuck Me... 18+

Tonight is the night. The night that will change everything. As you pace around your room wrapped up in a towel, your heart flips in your chest. You check social media one more time as you put on some music. The party is all everyone has been talking about for days. With the amount of hype it's gathering, you're expecting an unforgettable night. Maybe it'll get raided by the cops or the building will burn to the ground while you all dance in the ashes.

Okay, maybe that's a little extreme.

Your phone chimes as a series of texts come through.

BhadBunny 🐰: are you guys ready?

Cuppie 🧁: I'm pregaming lol

Kitty 🐱: Y/N, I'm outside.

Relief floods through your veins as you hurry to answer your front door. "Kitty! You made it!" You give the girl standing on your porch a bright smile.

"Of course I did!" Your friend grins as she holds up a makeup bag and a bottle of liquor. "When I'm through with you, you'll be the cause of so many cases of blue balls that they'll have to shut the party down."

Your face flushes. "I won't give anyone blue balls! Besides, if I walk in with you guys, no one will notice me."

Your friend-group is gorgeous. Now, don't get me wrong; you're a knock-out as well, you just haven't properly harnessed your power yet. But don't worry, love! You're in good hands, so just relax and trust the process.

As Kitty sifts through your closet, she pulls out a garment-bag and un-zips it. "Whoa. Where have you been hiding this?" The dress inside is short and sliver, with a plunging neckline. Honestly, you bought the dress on a whim, and it was such a steal you couldn't pass it up. It's been gathering dust in the back of your closet for almost a year. "Put this on." She pushes the dress into your arms, quickly turning to sift through the makeup bag she brought.

"I feel like a Barbie doll," you mutter as you drop your towel and step into the dress.

"Screw Barbie, Baby. We're going full-on Bratz tonight." Kitty smiles as you turn to face her. "Although, when I'm done with you, even the Bratz will be shaking." She's right. If her own face is any indication of her skills, you'll be looking damn fine at the end of this. "So, Bunny says you have a special mission," she continues as she preps your face.

You feel your cheeks burn with heat. "Yeah. Is it stupid?"

"No. I lost my virginity in the back of a car after homecoming junior year." Kitty laughs to herself, shaking her head. "What was I thinking? The car was so small, I kept banging my head when I was— Never mind." She looks at you and giggles as if she's privy to something you're not. "Just remember, as long as you're safe and everything's cool consent-wise, you're golden. Just make sure whoever you choose goes nice and easy for you. Don't get in your head so much; it'll be fine, I promise!" Kitty squeezes your cheeks affectionately, smiling at you.

"Kitty," you start to speak, then shake your head.

"What's up?" Kitty asks as she begins to beat your face. "You'd better let it out now or it'll be all over your face at the party."

She's right. She's always right. So, in true You-fashion, you spill your guts as Kitty paints your face like you're her final masterpiece. "What if the person I choose says no?"

"Ah," Kitty sighs patiently as she gives you a wing so sharp it could probably cut anyone that dares to reject you. "If they say no, then move on to the next. Don't dwell on it." She pauses, seeming to think about something. She's quiet for so long that you slowly peek one eye open. "I was rejected once, you know."