Imagine Surprising Namjoon (PART I)

You met Namjoon at a concert, of all places. It was during BTS's Love Yourself tour. During Namjoon's Reflection solo, you burst into tears.

You couldn't believe you were sharing a space with this beautiful man. All of the excitement of the night and the passion the boys put forth into performing completely overwhelmed you.

As the final notes of Reflection died down and the crowd erupted into cheers, cameras panned out into the crowd. After a few seconds, the camera landed on you for just a moment. It was so fast that you almost missed it.

Namjoon sauntered down the center aisle of the stage and spoke. "You know, as the camera was showing us all of your beautiful faces, I saw someone crying. I don't know why they were crying, and I hope it wasn't because of me. I want— wait, wait just a minute, I'll be right back." With that, Namjoon left the stage. People immediately started freaking out.

After a few minutes, Namjoon came back on stage with the other members. As the boys sang Go Go, a venue staff member approached you. "Please come with me," they had to shout to be heard.

You were confused, but still followed them, keeping your eye on their bright yellow jacket. The staff member lead you backstage. You still didn't quite understand what was going on.

"Please wait in here." The staff member motioned you into a small room with a couch, a table full of snacks, and a TV that showed the concert. "Please make yourself comfortable. Is there anything you'd like?"

"Um," you cleared your throat. "Why am I here?"

"Oh," the staff member smiled. "Namjoon asked for you."

"Huh?" Of course you didn't hear them correctly. Why would Namjoon ask for you??

"He'll meet you after the show. My name is Riley, and I'm in charge of Hospitality for the Event Center; please let me know if you need anything." Shortly after, Riley left you to process what they just told you.

Sure enough, you did meet Namjoon—along with the other boys. You were struck by how beautiful they were. At first, you didn't know how to react. Should you be really happy? Are you on the verge of tears again? Will you faint?!

You ended up crying. When the boys saw tears rolling down your cheeks, they all wrapped you up in a warm hug. "Are you okay?" Jin murmured. "Please don't cry."

You shook your head, trying to stop the tears. "I'm sorry about this. I don't really understand why I'm back here."

"Oh, I asked the staff to bring you back here. I hope it's okay." When you heard Namjoon's voice, your heart skipped a beat. He slowly walked over to you, parting through the throng of boys like Moses in the Red Sea. He stopped in front of you, pulling you into a hug.

You started crying again and he laughed. "Aww, I'm sorry! What can I do to make you stop crying?"

Hobi and Tae shoulder-checked their leader out of the way and went out of their way to make you laugh. You giggled and wiped at your eyes.

After a while, you relaxed. The boys all sat on the couch and Namjoon pulled up a chair for you. "Did you enjoy the concert?" Jimin asked, leaning forward to focus his attention on you.

"Yeah," you nodded, beaming at him. "You guys were great." The boys grinned.

"Can I ask why you were crying?" Namjoon asked. The boys quieted down at his question, looking at you.

You felt your heart skip a beat. "How'd you even notice me? The arena was packed."

"Joon-hyung notices everyone," Jungkook piped up. "He's a genius so his memory is crazy-good."