Imagine dancing with Namjoon at a club

You knock your drink back, dancing with a group of your friends in the packed club. The liquor floods your body with warmth. You can feel yourself loosening up.

It's your birthday, so your friends took you out to celebrate. You're having a great night. You're dressed to kill and your confidence is as high as it's ever been. You feel positively euphoric.

"Y/N!" Your friends have to shout to be heard over the music. "We're going to get more drinks!"

You wave them away, rolling your body to the beat of the song. As you're dancing alone, you feel someone come up behind you. You grind on them for a few minutes, then you feel them grab your butt. You close your eyes and bear it for the remainder of the song, planning to bolt as soon as the song is over.

The song finishes and you attempt to make your escape. But, the man dancing with you grips your hips tightly, holding you in place. "You're mine for the night," he murmurs into your ear.

You scan the sea of faces around you, but your friends are nowhere to be seen. Your heart skips a beat and you freeze as the man's hands start to roam your body. The man's hot breath hits your neck and your skin crawls.

Suddenly, another man starts dancing in front of you. He smiles and winks at you. He edges closer to you, invading your personal space. He smoothly takes your hand, pulling you out of the other man's grasp. You crash against his chest. He grins at you and leans down to whisper in your ear. "Looked like you needed a rescue. Do you mind?"

You grin and shake your head. "He just came and grabbed me. He didn't want to let me go."

The man shakes his head, frowning. "People like that are always here. I can stay with you, if you want."

You take in the man's face, his easy smile and his dimples. "I'd like that," you murmur. The man grins.

"Can I dance with you?" he asks. You nod, and he immediately launches into a complex routine. You laugh, covering your mouth with your hand. A crowd begins to form around you. People cheer as he initiates a series of insane dance steps. He grins at you, and you cheer him on.

After a few minutes more, he sidles over to you, taking a deep breath and wiping his face with his sleeve. You look up at him before tugging on his sleeve. He turns his attention to you, smiling.

"What's your name?" you ask.

"My name's Namjoon." He leans into you, close enough to kiss. "And yours?"

You open your mouth to respond, when your friends return. They take your hands and lead you away, ignoring your protests. You throw a backward glance over your shoulder. Namjoon smiles and raises his hand in farewell.

As the night goes on, you stay on the lookout for Namjoon, hoping to catch a glimpse of him again.

The night ends, and it's like he all but vanished. You tell your friends what happened, but it's almost like they don't believe you.

You absentmindedly reach into your pocket and come across a slip of paper. You quickly unfold it and your mouth falls open.

Hit me up sometime —Namjoon
82 91 8440 7653

You quickly dial his number, hoping he'll pick up. After a few seconds of ringing, the line clicks.

"Hello?"

AN: Oh Sweet Jesus imagine dancing with Namjoon! How would you react? I think I would die!