I Won't Say I'm in Love *Jung Hoseok*

This wasn't supposed to happen, you know. You've been friends for so long, you never thought this would happen. God, just thinking about this stupid mess you got yourself into is enough to make you feel a bit nauseous. Thinking about him is enough to make a goofy grin bloom across your face.

No! Stop it! Don't you dare! Don't you dare ruin this! He's your friend; your best friend. You refuse to even entertain this idiotic "crush" or whatever this absurd thing is.

It feels like it's been forever, now. You met each other a few months back, playing this super chill MMO. You were a new player, and in an effort to beat an unexpectedly difficult boss, you teamed up with a couple higher-level players that posted to the in-game bulletin board looking for a "tank". Sure, you were a new player, but what's the harm in trying to help out? Besides, maybe you'd make some new friends!

Well, that didn't exactly happen. The three of you were totally overpowered. Although the three of you were no match for the boss, the blame for your group's epic failure fell solely upon you. The game called itself "the best game for casual gamers!!". Encouraging you to "don't worry, just have fun!!" Apparently, the people you teamed up with didn't get this friendly memo.

After the three of you were slaughtered, your teammates ripped you a new one. "What kind of tank can't bring down a simple dragon? Why'd you even respond to our bulletin if your level was so pitifully low? Idiot. Don't play this game anymore, n00b."

You considered logging out of the game and never coming back, but decided against it. Besides, who the hell were those guys to tell you what you can and can't play? You headed back to the in-game bulletin board, hoping to find an easier mission to tag along on. As you browsed through the seemingly endless list of posts, one posting in particular caught your attention.

⭐️⭐️ SEEKING: SUNSHINE. WE NEED YOUR HELP!
We're new (lv. 15 & lv. 18). We've tried multiple times to beat a difficult dungeon, and have failed miserably every time. None of the higher level players have expressed interest in lending us any aid. After scouring through the game's forums, we seem to have come across a "legend". The Legend of Sunshine states that there's a player of incredibly high rank and renown, known by his username, Sunshine. It's rumored that he will occasionally render aid to players in need.
Sunshine, if you're really out there and reading this, please help us. All we want is to beat this dungeon. We'll be in Snow Valley until we beat it. We hope to hear from you.
Sincerely, XxRaidenxX (lv. 15) & Sir_HolyGaius (lv. 18)

Sunshine? Someone who's actually nice to other people in this game? This intrigued you. You pulled up the in-game map and headed off for Snow Valley. You could've teleported, but you figure what's the harm in grinding your way over and leveling up a bit?

As you traversed through the areas before Snow Valley, you learned quite a bit. You acquired some new skills, leveled up a few times, and even added a new weapon to your inventory. However, it wasn't until you came face to tusk with a huge, armored boar that you nearly died. You were all out of HP potions, and things looked pretty bleak then. As your health-bar pulsed and the play-field blurred around the edges, a new player joined in on your fight. This guy handily destroyed the monster in a single move. You glanced at his username, your eyes widening.

Sunshine.

[Sunshine]: You can take the loot ^^

[You]: Are you sure? You're the one that killed it; you should take it.

[Sunshine]: You can have it, really ^^

[You]: Thanks! I don't know if you know this, but some players were looking for you. Called you a Legend. Apparently there's a tough dungeon they can't get through. They said they'd be waiting in Snow Valley. I was actually on my way over.