Feel Good Inc. *18+*

Working for an adult hotline isn't the most conventional job that Kim Seokjin has had, but he's very good at what he does; it puts food on his table and allows him to buy whatever he wants. His lavish apartment on the Hilltop and the sports car that is currently sitting in the parking garage are the perfect examples of this. But Jin's not in this field for the money; no. He takes great pleasure in making everyone he connects with feel loved.

The orgasms are just an added bonus, really.

With all the new restrictions that keep being placed and lifted and placed and lifted, Jin is working from home. Which is just fine for him. If he could spend every waking moment in his pajamas, he would.

Jin's computer chimes, alerting him that a call is coming through. "Aish," he mutters as he hurries to set his bowl of pasta down and make sure he's still logged in to his company account. He takes a centering breath as he adjusts his headset and clicks the green button that will connect him with his "Lover".

"Hello, thank you for calling Feel Good Incorporated." Jin murmurs, making his voice a seductive purr. "How are you doing, baby?"

"Hello?" The voice on the other end of the call is high with nerves. Jin knows this type well—usually first-timers, or someone with very little sexual experience. "I–Is this the sex hotline?"

"Yes," Jin replies, letting the smile on his face seep into his tone. "My name is Jin. What's yours?"

"I–I'm Y/N," the high voice stammers. "I've never... done anything like this before."

Jin feels his heart squeeze at the innocence in her tone. So cute. He smiles. "That's okay," he murmurs. "We can go as slow as you want."

"Okay." The voice is so soft... Jin knows that this particular call will be special. He can feel his heart beginning to quicken in his chest.

"Okay," Jin begins, leaning back in his chair. "What are you wearing right now?"

"U–um, I'm wearing a big t-shirt and shorts."

"Great," Jin says. "Is it alright if I give you some instructions? Nothing too crazy, I promise."

When he gets a small noise of affirmation, Jin continues. "I'd like for you to go to your room and lock the door." He pauses, humming thoughtfully for a moment. "Is it okay if I call you Princess?"

"Yes, that's fine," the girl says.

"How about Baby?"

"Yes," she murmurs.

"Okay, Princess; let's get started. Have you gone to your room and locked the door like I asked?"

"Yes," she says; her voice barely a whisper.

"You're such a good listener," Jin says. "Now, I want you to take off your clothes for me. Start with your shirt. Go nice and slow." Jin listens while the girl does as he instructed. The sounds of her moving make him smile. "Tell me while you're doing it."

"O–okay." A pause. "I–I'm taking off my shorts now."

"Good," Jin sighs. "Are you in your bra and panties?"

"Ju–Just my panties. ...I don't wear a bra if I'm home, so..." she trails off.

"Ah," Jin hums, nodding in understanding even though he knows the owner of this sweet voice can't see him. "You like to be comfortable. I get it."

"Exactly!" Her voice carries a certain pitch betraying a certain emotion that Jin can't place. "Wearing a bra is so uncomfortable! I only wear one if I have to."