Who Are U? *MinJoon*

"Jimin!!" Jimin wakes with a start at the sound of his father Jin's voice. "Get down here and do the dishes!!"

Jimin rubs his eyes and heads downstairs from his attic bedroom. He has to slightly duck to miss the low beam and avoid knocking himself out. He feels a small sense of satisfaction in this. I'm growing, he thinks to himself. When he walks into the kitchen, he sees all four of his brothers sitting at the dining table without a care in the world. Their dirty plates are piled high around them.

The youngest, Jungkook, gives Jimin a small, almost hidden smile. He and Jimin are incredibly close, although the rest of the family is unaware of this. The older brothers force Jungkook to join in on their torment of Jimin; but Jimin can't be mad at him.

Jimin quietly gets to work cleaning the dining room. Jin frowns at him as the other boys hurry away from the table. "Took you long enough, Jimin. Don't make me wait again."

"Sorry," Jimin murmurs, keeping his gaze downcast. "I won't do it again."

"Good." Jin brushes passed Jimin and heads to the grand foyer. "I'm going out. Clean up after your brothers and polish the wood while I'm gone."

"Yes," Jimin says, ducking his head even lower as he begins washing the breakfast dishes. Although his endless list of chores is meant to be a punishment, Jimin finds the art of cleaning and polishing and dusting to be quite therapeutic.

Now that he's alone in the kitchen, he hums quietly to himself as he scrubs at dirty plates and spoons. Jimin loves to sing, but his family thinks everything Jimin does is terrible—except for Jungkook, of course. Jungkook always silently encourages Jimin whether it's with a secret smile, or a weighted gaze. Sometimes Jungkook even sneaks into Jimin's attic bedroom late at night just so the two of them can spend time together without fear of being caught by Jin or their brothers.

Jimin's quiet voice reverberates through the room.

"Hey." A loud voice sounds right behind him, making him drop the glass he was wiping. He hears Hoseok's distinct laugh. "Who said you could sing? Huh?" He smacks the back of Jimin's head.

"What happened, Hobi-hyung?" Taehyung hurries over to join in on teasing Jimin.

"This kid was singing again." Hoseok's voice is dripping acid as he smacks Jimin's head a second time.

Taehyung wrinkles his nose. "Didn't we already tell you to stop that? You suck."

Jimin feels a weight drop on his chest. "I'm sorry. Please don't tell Jin I was singing." His voice is a choked whisper.

Jin hates Jimin's singing voice most of all. If he even thinks he hears Jimin singing, he'll get The Switch. The Switch is actually a horse-riding crop. Except this tool isn't used on any of the horses in the estate's stables. It's reserved especially for Jimin.

"We won't," Taehyung grins cruelly, the expression marring his handsome face.

"Yeah," Hoseok chimes in. "We'll tell Jungkook to come handle you!"

Jimin's heart sinks down to his feet. Jungkook is forced to do whatever his hyungs tell him. He'll carry out their commands to the letter; he has to. If he doesn't, the older boys might turn on him too.

Taehyung rubs his hands together with glee as Hoseok goes to fetch Jungkook and Yoongi.

After a few moments, the three boys return. Yoongi looks disinterested, but Jungkook seems to catch on to what is happening right away. Jimin can see him chewing on the inside of his lower lip.

"Jungkook." Hoseok steps forward, putting on an air like that of some grand ringmaster. "This punk Jimin has committed a grave offense against us. He was singing even though he knows we hate it. How do you propose we punish him?"