Look at Me *SugaMon*

"Ah, Joon-ah, you're still here?" Yoongi's voice makes Namjoon look up from his laptop

"Yoongi!" Joon grins, pulling him to his side. Yoongi smirks, but allows Namjoon to throw an arm around his shoulders. "Sorry, this article-editing is taking a while. I need to finish tonight, though." Joon yawns.

"You've worked hard, Namjoon. Let's go home." Yoongi saves Namjoon's article, and shuts the laptop. "It'll be here tomorrow. It's time to rest." He leads the taller boy to the door.

"Wait." Namjoon slows his pace. "Did you see my bag?"

Yoongi grins and holds Namjoon's bag up like it's a prize. "I already got it. Let's go home already. I'm tired."

When Yoongi and Joon step out into the cold, Namjoon rubs his hands together to warm them.

"Did you forget your gloves?" Yoongi sighs, reaching into the pocket of his coat and pulling out an extra pair.

Namjoon takes them from him with a grateful smile. "Thanks."

"Don't worry about it," Yoongi murmurs.

Ten minutes later, Yoongi and Namjoon are playing a racing game on the Switch. Joon breezes passed Yoongi and is about to finish the race in first place. Out of nowhere, a blue shell comes and hits Namjoon's character. Yoongi cackles as he speeds passed him and gets first place.

Namjoon grins and hits him with a throw pillow. "How could you beat me, huh?"

Yoongi laughs as Joon pins him down on the floor, holding his arms on either side of his head with his hands. He struggles against Namjoon's grip, but Namjoon doesn't let him move. Yoongi grunts, trying with all his might to escape. After a while, he stops laughing and just smirks. "Jeez, Namjoon, what a position we're in."

Joon chuckles, rolling off of him and heading to his room. "Goodnight, Yoongi-ah," he calls as he walks away.

" 'Night, Namjoon," Yoongi replies.

Yoongi and Namjoon are roommates. They've been rooming together for about a year now. They get along well and Namjoon can confidently say that Yoongi is his best friend.

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚

Yoongi and Namjoon walk to school, huddled together against the cold. "Ahh," Yoongi moans. "I hate the cold! I hate it!!" He kicks at a snowball on the sidewalk, cursing.

Namjoon puts an arm around him, drawing him close. "I'll buy you a hot chocolate after school."

"Hmph," Yoongi pouts, but gives Joon a gummy smile after a moment.

When they get to school Yoongi and Namjoon group up with their other friends Jimin, Hoseok, Taehyung, Jin and Jungkook.

Jimin grins when he sees his hyungs. "Namjoon! Yoongi! Hey!" He greets both boys with a warm hug. Yoongi leans into Jimin, clinging to his back momentarily.