Toxic *18+*

"Yoongi, don't stop..." The way she says his name doesn't hit the same. The woman he's currently in bed with, plowing into like it's the only thing he knows how to do, is impossibly beautiful.

But she's not you.

You and Yoongi have been broken up for a year, and although he has found plenty of women to satisfy his needs, they don't hold a candle to you. He's always wondered if you've found anyone new. He's checked your social media—through accounts that weren't blocked—and things seem to indicate that you're still single. Good.

"Do you feel good?" the woman purrs.

Yoongi doesn't answer her, instead leaning up to capture one of her breasts in his mouth. Truthfully, her riding-skills are mediocre at best. But Yoongi's not a big enough asshole to say it to her face.

"I'm getting close; are you getting close?" Damn, she talks a lot. Honestly, Yoongi has never been farther from climax. But with the way this girl is moaning and whining, it's obvious she won't last much longer. And Yoongi will be damned if he paid for an Uber to end the night without coming.

Yoongi decides to do what he always does when he wants to come: he thinks of you. It does the trick, like he knew it would. He climaxes fast and hard, just a moment after his lady-friend. Your name is on the tip of his tongue, begging to be screamed. It takes all of Yoongi's will-power to hold it back.

Min Yoongi doesn't do pillow-talk. He sends his companion packing with a farewell smack on the ass and money for an Uber home. Business as usual.

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚

"Yoongi, did you see what Y/N posted on her story?"

"No, what?" Yoongi sits up in bed and rubs his eyes. The moonlight slanting in through his window falls into his face, annoying him further. He checks your social medias, biting his lip. Then he sees it. The picture you posted makes something in his chest tighten. His fists clench. "Shit."

You're posed with some guy. You're leaning up on your tippy-toes to press your lips to his cheek. He's beaming and he looks like just the type of person that would charm the fuck out of your parents. You look happy.

"She looks happy, doesn't she?"

Yoongi hangs up. Rage simmers through his veins as he paces around his apartment. How could you have moved on?! Oh, Yoongi's almost positive this new guy can't even touch the guts like he could. How dare this nerdy-looking fucker move in on what's his?!

"I'm gonna fuck his shit up."

As Yoongi speeds over to your place, he can barely control himself. He's so angry, he's seeing red. After what feels like a small eternity, Yoongi pulls up outside your house. He strides over to the front door, patting his pocket to make sure his trusty set of brass knuckles is safely tucked away. He types in your front door's security code, smiling to himself when it chimes and unlocks. He's surprised you haven't changed it after all this time, especially knowing that Yoongi has it memorized.

Yoongi takes his time strolling through your house. It's been so long since he's been here, but everything seems to be the same. Except for those fucking pictures of you and that dorky-looking, weenie-ass motherfucker. Yoongi takes one of the picture frames into his hands, and after pondering it for a second, he smashes it.

"Y/N?" he calls, his voice echoing eerily. "I saw you posted a picture with that new boyfriend of yours. What a downgrade."