Fight For You

This one will be a little different, but I had the idea and I ran with it! I hope you guys like it! <3

You fight back tears as you dial your best friend's number. He picks up on the second ring, his cheerful voice making you sob.

"Y/N? What's wrong?" Namjoon's voice immediately takes on a concerned tone.

You can't answer him. Another sob escapes passed your lips despite you giving it your all to keep it back.

"Y/N, talk to me." Namjoon's deep voice is soothing, but you are unable to find your voice.

After a few more moments of silence on your end, Namjoon speaks. "That's it. I'm coming. Wait for me."

Ten minutes later, Namjoon arrives. You open your front door slowly, trying to hide your face. You duck your head as he steps inside.

"Y/N? What happened?" Namjoon peers at you. "Look at me." You can barely see anything through your swollen eyes.

You shake your head, feeling fresh tears roll down your cheeks.

Namjoon gently takes your chin in his hand, lifting your face up. "Holy shit," he breathes. You close your eyes as you cry openly. He takes you into his arms, rubbing the back of your head. "Was it him," Namjoon murmurs, cupping your face in his hands. "Because of ...me?"

His eyes scan the ugly battleground that was once your beautiful face. His brow furrows in anger, then he shakes his head. He shuts his eyes as a tear rolls down his cheek. His hands ball into shaking fists at his side.

You open your mouth to speak, but all that comes out is a gravelly squeak. Namjoon's expression darkens. "He is going to pay..."

Namjoon

He can't stop shaking. He tries to calm himself as he dials V, Jimin, Jin, Suga, Jungkook, and J-Hope. He doesn't go into specifics, but instructs them to wait with you until he returns.

Namjoon takes a deep breath as he stands outside the bar where your boyfriend works as a bouncer. He doesn't waste a moment, shoving people aside and grabbing your boyfriend's shirt in his fists.

"Oh," your boyfriend scoffs, not looking the least bit concerned about the man who is invading his personal space. "Of course she cried to you."

"How dare you?" Namjoon's voice is eerily calm; the only thing giving away his rage is his trembling fists. "How dare you put your hands on Y/N?!" He raises his voice, drawing more attention to the scene. "If you have a problem with me, come to me! Don't get angry at—!" His voice cracks, and he grits his teeth.

"I can do anything I want to her, Riceball." Your boyfriend grins. He stands a whole two inches above Namjoon; and his muscular frame makes him seem even bigger. "Just imagine what I could do to that pretty face of yours..."

Namjoon isn't intimidated at all. He doesn't care what happens to him as long as you never get hurt again. When his fist connects with your boyfriend's nose, he grins as a satisfying crunch pierces the air.

Your boyfriend groans, glaring him. "Oh, that's it, Stir-fry; you're dead!"

Your boyfriend shoves Namjoon to the ground, not giving him a moment to move. A sharp kick to the gut sends Namjoon sliding across the pavement.

Namjoon gasps for breath, but gets to his feet. He holds his fists up, and your boyfriend laughs, wiping his nose. "Take your best shot."

Joonie rushes forward, ducking under your boyfriend's outstretched arms and kicking his legs out from under him. Your boyfriend grunts as he falls to his knees. Namjoon flips your boyfriend onto his back and straddles him, punching his face over and over.

Your boyfriend dodges one of Namjoon's punches, causing his fist to hit the concrete at full force. Namjoon yells in pain, and your boyfriend grins. He takes the opportunity to gain the upper hand.

Your boyfriend takes control of the fight, slamming Joonie's head into the concrete. Joonie is beginning to lose consciousness. He sees your face as he starts to fade away, and a wave of anger courses through his veins.

Namjoon headbutts your boyfriend, knocking him back, and quickly scrambles out from under him. He stomps on your boyfriend's face until blood stains his shoes and your boyfriend's eyes start to glaze over.

"I don't know if you can hear me, and I don't care; but if you come near Y/N again, I'll come back and finish what I started..." Joonie's voice is cold. He turns away from the scene and limps back to his car.

You

You sit surrounded by Suga, V, and J-Hope as you wait anxiously for Namjoon. When a knock at your front door sounds, Jin gets up to inspect it.

Namjoon stands tall as Jin ushers him inside. The rest of the boys are in shock for a moment, their eyes locked on their once seemingly invincible leader's face.

Suga moves first. "Namjoon-ah..." He rushes forward and attempts to guide him over to the couch.

Namjoon waves him away and stands proudly in front of you. "It's all over..." Your gaze searches his face as you rise to meet him. You take in the fresh bruises on his face, the blood staining his teeth.

You feel tears slide down your cheeks as you throw your arms around him. He grunts and stumbles, but holds steady as his strong arms envelop you. "Joonie," you sob into his neck. "I'm so sorry..."

"No," Namjoon replies, his voice firm with resolve. "Don't you do that." He takes a step back and holds you at arms-length. "This is not your fault. You can't take the blame for this. I won't let whatever poison he put in your head make you think that any of this is on you. Do you understand me?"

You sniffle and wipe your nose on your sleeve. "Yes, I understand. I know, I know."

Joonie sends the boys home and sits with you on the couch. He puts his arm around you and sighs. "How do you feel? Do you need anything?"

"No," you clear your throat. "Are you okay?"

"Aww, don't worry about me." Namjoon grins, flashing his trademark dimples. "I'm fine. Your boyfriend on the other hand?" He grimaces.

You rest your head against his shoulder and he leans on you. He kisses your head, sitting up straighter after a moment. You look at each other and Joonie moves to touch you. You flinch and he drops his hand into his lap.

"I'm sorry," you both say in unison.

Namjoon shakes his head. "No, Y/N," he begins. "You have nothing to be sorry for. I'd fight that guy a million times if it meant you wouldn't be hurt ever again."

He draws you into his chest and you listen to the steady sound of his heartbeat.

"I love you, Joonie..." you murmur.

"I love you too," he replies.

AN: THIS ONE!! This one is my favorite so far! I just feel like there's a little extra emotion and I wanted to write a fight scene lol I hope you guys liked it!