The Vampire Diaries- Part 9

Once we got back to the house we found Rebekah giving Bellamy and Murphy a bunch of food and they were loving it. 

"How is this so good!?" Murphy asked with chocolate all over his face. 

I laughed "because you were living on rations in a post-apocalyptic world, welcome to consumerism. Enjoy it while you guys can" I said with a smirk before taking a butter finger off the table.

 As I ate one I grabbed the others and Bellamy made a sound of protest but I shushed him and walked over to the kitchen and found a food processor. 

I put the butterfingers in and made them into crumbs then got the bucket of ice cream out of the freezer. 

I was making them Butterfinger blizzards by melting them for 30 seconds in the microwave.

I handed everyone a cup with a homemade blizzard in it and the boys looked at it like it was heaven on earth which made me burst out laughing before giving them each a kiss on the cheek. 

Their faces were adorable as they tasted them. No ice cream where there from...oh god the travesty. 

I spent the rest of the night with Bellamy and Murphy binging the 100 while Nik and Eli found the ingredients for the rings with their connections. 

Rebekah joined us and eventually so did Nik and Eli once they got the stones. 

We actually got all the way to primfiya and I paused it before we could do the 5 year time skip so that Bellamy could deal with it since that was his actual world. 

Murphy didn't care as much. 

He did ask about Amori but I just sat in his lap with a "mine" and he shut up and enjoyed the attention.

Bellamy had gone out back to train with Bekah and I stayed inside with my other mates

Bellamy had gone out back to train with Bekah and I stayed inside with my other mates. He needed to punch a few hundred trees...poor trees. 

Once he got back he asked to keep watching but I could see he was putting more distance between us than before and I kept it together on the outside but inside I was panicking. 

I turned back on the show and leaned into Murphy more for comfort. 

Nik came and sat beside me on the other side of murphy and I smiled and put my legs over his lap before paying attention to the show. 

We spent the rest of the night watching the show. 

Most of us fell asleep on the couch but Bellamy stayed up and watched every detail.