Introducing Siena

So here's the thing, I was erased from the timeline when my dad repeatedly went back in time. 

One day I'm running around saving people the next poof no one knows me and I'm a displaced time remnant. 

At first, I was devastated, I had lost everyone and everything. 

When I found out I had to keep running otherwise time would catch up with me I decided to fuck it and go check out some of my favorite shows. 

You see my dad told me how there are infinite universes when he trained me, he even told me that most of my favorite shows are actual universe's but I had responsibilities and couldn't just run off to have fun in my favorite shows. 

Well not anymore, plus time will have a harder time catching up with me if I stay in different universes. 

I downloaded a bunch of my shows on Netflix to my phone so I can watch them in whatever universe I decide to go to for reference.

                I start trying to decide what show to go to first when I thought fuck it we just watched the 100 finale lets go. With that thought I started running. 

I could tell my not dad in this timeline saw me running when I saw him try and catch up with me but I just laughed and ran right past him. 

You see I was so much faster than my dad, I had the combined speed of my mom and my dad so I had more speed force in me which made me be able to time travel and go between universes without any help from tacions. 

My mom wasn't Iris in my timeline she was killed by Savitar and my dad had a thing with my mom instead. 

She died when I was younger so I was raised by my dad which made him disappearing so much worse.

             I kept running and I felt the universes fly by me and I saw all my different options. 

When I saw the drop ship start hurtling towards earth I ran into that universe knowing it was the 100. 

I was excited that I got to be there for the beginning so I could really just fix shit from the start. Damn do they fuck stuff up. I know the writers of the show need conflict but if they only knew these were real people.

             Once I had made it thru I found I was a bit later than I thought when I saw the 100's kids had already built the walls to their camp. Well shit I could just go in there and be like what up. But that probably would end with me getting stabbed

         "Well fuck it let's do this" I said as I walked up to their camp.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys i really wanted to just do a fun book where she pops in and fixes all the shit i wanted to fix in my favorite shows. The main character is played by Emeraude Toubia.

Disclaimer: i own nothing but my own original character

P.s anything written like this is her thoughts and anything written like this is another language and anything written like this is an author's note