Supernatural- Part 1

I was running through the multiverse tube thing and saw supernatural so I decided to fuck it and go there.

Once I popped into the universe I decided to skrew it and just call out to Cas since I didn't know where the brothers were at the moment. 

"I pray to the angel Castiel please hear me, hey dude can you come pick me up I know everything that's gonna happen to you and the Winchesters and I don't feel like running around this whole damn planet till I find them" I said into the air probably looking like a crazy person.

Suddenly I heard a flapping noise and turned around to see Castiel, he even wore the trench coat.

"What are you?" He said in his monotonous voice. 

"I'm gonna cut to the chase here, I'm a speedster from another universe. I can run faster than any creature except maybe you and in my world, this whole thing is a tv show so I have mass amounts of information that can help you. I just need you to tell me where the Winchesters are or you could just give me a ride" I said with a shrug. 

He nodded and suddenly we were inside the bunker "oh this is fucking cool. God the only thing that would make this better is to fuck dean" I said with a squeal completely fangirling. 

"Well I don't think I would say no to a pretty lady" Dean said with a smirk. 

I turned around and just smirked at him.

Sam interrupted our flirty moment "who is this Cas?" He asked. 

Before Cas could answer I screamed "moose" with a giant smile on my face. 

"My name's Siena, I'm from a different universe where long story short you guys are a tv show. No not the one you went to, that was actually in my show too. I have all the goddamn answers boys and I know why you keep having huge problems. Before I say anything because once I tell you I'm gonna have to leave this universe right away I need to know at what point in the show we're at, I also need to charge my phone" I said pulling out my phone and charging cable. 

Sam took my phone and plugged it in and they started telling me what has been happening recently. 

Turns out they don't even know that Chuck is god yet. 

Dean hasn't taken the Mark yet either which was a huge relief. 

"Ok under no circumstances are you to take the goddamn mark of Kane, ok Dean?" I said to him sternly. 

He looked like he wanted to object "no, no buts there will always be another apocalypse don't ruin your life" I said seriously. 

I spent the next hour explaining the basic things that would happen before I went to take a shower and rest a bit. 

"Ok boys I want a shower then a cheeseburger. I've been living in a post-apocalypse world and their food sucks" I said standing up and stretching my body making my shirt rise a bit to expose my navel. 

"Sammy you go get cheeseburgers. I'll show her where it is" Dean said while leading me to his room.

Once we got to his room I smiled knowing it was his and not some guest room. Hmmm we got this far mide as well check this one off the bucket list, i don't know if I'm gonna be able to come back after i piss off god.

Before he left the room I took off my top and started walking to the shower "you gonna join me?" I said while turning my head around to smirk at him. 

He looked like a kid in a candy store and I giggled while walking into the shower.

(There is no smut scene for this one. I add mates later and just put them in the book)

Once we got out of our steamy shower I got dressed into one of his shirts and I grabbed a pair of his boxers to wear "sorry I need to clean my clothes, and probably buy new ones" I said giving him a little apologetic smile. 

"Baby I don't mind you in my clothes, not one bit" he said, giving me an appreciative stare. 

I just laughed and he took me to where the laundry is so I could wash my disgusting apocalypse clothes.

Once we got to the kitchen I saw cheeseburgers on the table and immediately started eating them happily "god it's been so long since I've had real food" I said to the boys as I stuffed my face. 

Dean sat down across from me and took one of my cheeseburgers and just stared at me while I was eating "is it bad that that's sexy as all hell" he said watching me eat the burger. 

Sam and I both looked at him and nodded while laughing. 

He just pouted and got back to his cheeseburger.

"While I have you guys here we should probably talk about Lucifer. He isn't horrible and you guys are going to need him so I would stop pissing him off if I were you" I said with a nonchalant shrug. 

"What do you mean Lucifer isn't that bad" sam asked giving me judgy eyes. 

"Hey I never said he was a good guy only that you will need him against the even worse guy. He will be the easiest to sway to your side" I said getting a bit defensive from his judgment. 

"Lucifer turned evil when God forced the mark of Kane on to him. He was once the brightest of the angels before God threw him out for his mistakes. Trust me the bigger dick is Mikel" I said getting my attitude back. Right before I leave I will just show them that last scene where god shows his true colors they will understand what I mean.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do u think? Supernatural is going to be a short one. I'll probably do one more then go to a different place. I don't know if I wanna go somewhere else or back to the 100... we will see. Happy reading

Disclaimer: I own nothing but my own original character and plot