Speed Force

(ok to any of u who don't watch the flash....just roll with it....this is how im explaining her having mates and still continuing her travelerness.)

When I ran into the tunnel it wasn't what I was expecting

Instead of the usual, I saw the inside of the speed force. No no no no no I can't be here. The timeline will catch up with me....oh god I'm fucking screwed....I gotta get out now..

Before I could run for it I heard a familiar voice.

 "You do not need to worry Selia Allen. You will not fall victim to the timeline here" the voice of my father said. 

When I turned to him I knew it wasn't really him, he had trained me so I knew the speed force would come to me as someone I have loved and lost. What a bitch... 

He gave me a deadpan look "well that is rude" he said to me. 

I rolled my eyes "all my thoughts are rude. If you're going to be in my head you better get used to it" I said nonchalantly. 

I pulled out a chair from the table. 

The room looked like a copy of my childhood home.

 It hurt but so did everything else so I just moved on.

The speed force sat down across from me. "If your not going to kill me what do you want?" I asked while raising an eyebrow. 

"You do get to the point don't you?" the speed force asked me with a half smile. 

"Normally I would screw around a bit but seeing how you look like my erased father who I miss I would like to get to the point" I said sarcastically. 

He just smiled at me and nodded "you are being rewarded. I like you, you aren't holeyer than thow like your father's new version but you also have a good heart" he said, sending me a gentle smile.

I scrunch my eyebrows in confusion "I still don't get it" I said with a shrug. 

It was painful just looking at the speed force when they looked like my father. I may be pissed as hell and practically hate my father, well more the new version but you get it, but I still loved him and it hurt to see him when it wasn't him.

The speed force sent me a sympathetic smile after hearing my thoughts. 

"While you could have done anything with your powers you still chose to help the innocent even though you were running for your life. You could have gone down the same path as Thon but instead, you chose to save millions of lives with all that you have done. Your heart is pure even if your attitude isn't, and for that, I will help you. Most beings have soulmates spread throughout the universes. You have soulmates you must find and once you do I will send you to a peaceful place where the timeline will never be able to catch up with you. You can live out your days happily but first you must continue your travels. Save more lives and find your mates. I can not create this place for you until you have all of your mates" the speed force said.

I blinked a few times in shock. Fuck...mates? ...more than one?....fuck....I can be free?....I won't be alone anymore? 

He left me to think for a few minutes before I decided to work out the kinks.

 "How would they travel with me? How will I know if there are my mates? Have I already met any of them?" I ask in one breath.

 He smiled at me "I will enhance your sense to where you will know instantly if they are your mates, they will also be able to tell instantly that you are their mate. For most, it would be an attraction but for you, I will make it a concrete feeling, you will know. This will also cause you to be connected as soon as you find each of your mates. Once you find them your abilities will instantly be combined. You will share powers and weaknesses. This is a great gift that we give you because we know you can handle this responsibility and power. You may have met one or two but we can not tell you as we do not know who they are, only you know that. I will warn you, with each addition the strongest abilities will be shared between you and your mates. This will make you all incredibly powerful. Do not abuse this power or let your mates abuse it. Some of your mates may have dark sides but we have the utmost faith that you will temper them with your kind heart" the speed force said. pphhhtt bitch please...kind heart? ok maybe but still.

I sat there in shock for a minute before I felt myself suddenly get very hot and then cool down rapidly.

 "It is done" the speed force said. 

I turned to him suddenly "what no warning?" I ask him lifting an eyebrow. 

He just smirks at me "what would be the fun in that? Well you must be going now daughter. Here, I will even send you to a universe that holds one of your mates. Goodbye daughter and remember our warnings" he said before I was sucked through a wormhole and thrown into some random universe...well fuck...this should be interesting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What did you think of my explanation? I thought it was a pretty good way to explain her having mated and then them being able to travel with her....who do u think her first mate should be? Hell what universe will we do next? I want to do main characters so bad but i also feel like that would screw up more shit so i might have to lean more towards side characters.,,,hhhmmm decisions decisions...i am more then happy to take suggestions. Happy reading

Disclaimer: i own nothing but my own original character and plot.