The Vampire Diaries- Part 11

As I ran through the tunnel I saw some different options but all I wanted was to cuddle in bed with my mates and be comforted.

I saw the vampire diaries and decided we should just go back there and regroup after the rejection.

I ran straight through and then to the Mikaelson mansion where I went straight to Nik's room and laid in the bed while wrapping myself up like a burrito.

"Love? What are you doing?" Nik asked confused at the end of the bed while Murphy didn't bat an eye and just crawled into bed with me making me add him to my blanket burrito.

"When you break up with someone you stay in bed and eat ice cream for at least a day. Let the day of breakup commence" I said seriously before pulling the blanket back over my head.

"Whatever you want" Elijah said from the end of the bed.

Suddenly Bekah came bursting into the room with three tubs of ice cream and spoons.

"I heard breakup" she said loudly as she stormed in.

I opened the cocoon for her and she crawled in and hugged me.

She handed the ice cream to Murphy while she hugged me tightly.

I spent the next day eating ice cream and cuddling with Rebekah and my mates as we watched romcoms and cried.

It was very therapeutic and I was happy I did it before just jumping into the next universe heads first.

By the next day, I was ready for the world.

I took a shower and got ready before walking downstairs and plopping myself on the couch next to Elijah.

"So where do you guys wanna go next?" I asked casually.

"I don't really know anywhere so I will just roll with the punches" Murphy said as he jumped over the back of the couch to sit on my other side making me laugh.

"Finn called and said he and Sage should be back with Freya's body today so I think we should stay for a day and then we can go" Nik said as he walked into the room and sat down on the armchair after kissing me.

I smiled "well then we will wake up Freya and then go off and continue the journey, maybe she can even see where the next mate is" I said.

"If she is as gifted a witch as you say I would see no reason she wouldn't. Unless of course, it's out of the realm of her abilities" Elijah suggested.

We spent the rest of the afternoon just relaxing until Finn and Sage got here.

We had Mikeal's ashes and now all they would need is some Esther's blood and some Norwegian soil and bam dead Dahlia.

Though I don't see her being much of a problem since Hope doesn't exist here.

Once they arrived with Freya I introduced myself and Murphy and surprisingly it was a warm welcome, I guess someone told them I was the reason he was undaggered.

Freya was still in her weird glass coffin and we didn't really know how to wake her up so I took a shot and grabbed her hand.

It felt like she shocked me slightly so I took that as a good sign and bit into my finger and gave her some of my blood. Fuck am I a witch battery? Hah, I'm a speedster vampire-werewolf battery.

Suddenly her eyes shoot open and she sends me flying back but Elijah catches me before I could hit the wall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok guys I know I was mia for a few weeks. I am back now lol. I know this is a short chapter but I figured I would give u guys what I had instead of [posting it even later and that seemed a good place to end it. I wrote a new book in the last couple of weeks and I'm really passionate about it. I will be posting for this book again but it will be more what it was supposed to be, a fun side book. I also had an idea, I really want her to be mates to some form of vampire diaries witch sooooo kia? I'm not normally a kai girl but I do a lot better writing those sarcastic characters so I feel like I could write him really well. Happy reading

I was going to add gifs but wattpad was being very stupid and kept getting very confused so no fifs

Disclaimer: i own nothing but my own original character and plot.