The Walking Dead- Part 7

We decided to keep going as planned. 

When the volunteers got to our cell block the governor had been moved to a solitary confinement cell. He ain't getting out of there even with vamp strength. 

We fed each of them Niks blood and snapped their necks. 

Quick and painless as possible. 

While we were waiting for them to wake up we put them each in their own cell and got a cup of blood each for them from the guys that came with the governor. 

It took about 3 hours till we heard the first gasp. 

It was unsurprisingly Daryl, he sprang for the glass of blood on the floor in front of him. 

Once he drowned the whole glass he seemed to realize he was locked in a cell.

He growled at us in agitation before trying to shake the bars. 

I immediately ran up to him and compelled him to calm down. 

"I'm sorry to compel you and put you in here but it is for your protection as well as protection for all the defenseless humans you love" I said with a gentle smile. This shit can be dramatic. I have all the vampire shit dulled down but he is feeling it full force. 

He seemed to calm down just in time for Merle and Maggie to gasp awake themselves. 

Merle had the exact same reaction as Daryl so I gave him the same speech. 

He was more reluctant to listen but nonetheless did, though it did take another glass of blood. Maggie seemed to understand right away that this was for her and her family's protection so she just sat and drank her blood while probably testing her new abilities. That enhanced hearing can be a bitch.

Once they were all awake and had their glasses of blood we started teaching them the basics

It took a day or two for them to learn basic control and how to use their strength, or more specifically how not to use their strength.

 Compulsion took them another two days but after about five days we were confident in leaving them here so we can go get some daylight rings.

 We left Maggie in charge since she was doing the best with control. 

Well she and Carol are actually doing the best but Maggie was doing better than Carol so we left her in charge. of course the ladies have better control. Who are we kidding girls rule the fucking world. 

"If you need to snap a neck. Don't be afraid to snap a neck and put them in a cell till we get back. We will make sure no one comes in here unless someone is attacking so you all just need to stay in here and wait till we get back" I told them all but the neck snapping comment was to Maggie.

Merle growled but after I flashed my hybrid eyes at him he backed down

He had to learn the hard way exactly how much stronger we were than them. 

We had trained them and one of us would eventually fight every one of them and it made them considerably wary of pissing us off. Merle may be a dick but he is most definitely a survivor. The only reason he died was because he went to die. 

Because of that I actually had some respect for him. Like fuck the dude cut off his own hand, you need to have balls of steel to do that.

After stopping by the rest of the group and warning them not to go to them unless it was a real emergency we left.

 We had also dragged Maggie to the side and told her about our little experiments and exactly how to kill them if anything goes wrong while we were gone.

 With all our ducks in a row we were off back to the vampire diaries universe.

(ok...I would write its own chapter but it's literally just them going getting rings then coming back so just imagine they went got Jones and Luka to make a shit ton of rings then came back, oh and checked in with the siblings lol and for fact's sake let's say they never died because of what Nik did differently)

It took us two days but we were back with the rings and we had a total of 20. 

Anyone else and they just need to stay out of the fucking sun...or share.

Turns out the governor's people decided to come looking for them. 

Luckily Andrea warned them first but we missed a funny fight. I wish I saw their faces when a bunch of super fast people came at them after getting shot and just getting back up...classic. 

Only two people actually died so I actually had faith in their control. 

Once we gave them the rings they were so happy. Damn they were lucky they came at night.

We ended up staying another week while Sasha, Tyreese, Rick, Hershal and Michonne went through their transformations.

It actually went relatively smoothly. 

We talked to the governor's people and they chilled the hell out, well we may have compelled them but who the fuck cares.

We left our experiments in their hands but we did warn them that if the governor gets increased strength from the bite they need to kill him immediately.

With all the loose ends I could think of and them in possession of a fuck up book that I let them actually look through because in this universe if you have to run you don't have time to pack we were off to the next adventure. Woopie this one Elijah gets to pick, hopefully it won't be this dramatic.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have no idea where they r going next. I'll probably use my random generator for the next one since I just wanna do a quick short one then we will go to the 100. If you guys have any requests I always consider them. I love when you guys give me feedback. I do have anxiety so if I sound a bit wierd or try and justify shit I probably shouldn't that's just me freaking out about possible offending you, thats just me lol. Happy reading

Disclaimer: I own nothing but my own original character and plot.