The Vampire Diaries- Part 14

We waited a week at the Mikaelson mansion.

Murphy and Kol were now the best of friends to the annoyance of everyone else.

Now don't get me wrong we all want those two to make friends but when said friend helps play pranks on other said friends' brothers it gets a bit annoying.

They haven't tried to do anything to me yet mostly because I think Murphy doesn't want to prank his way out of my pants if you catch my drift.

I and him still need to complete the bond but it just hasn't felt like the right time yet. He also has yet to try so there's that.

We were all just hanging out in the living room when there was a loud ominous knocking on the door.

I squealed like a little kid and ran straight for the door and pulled it open to see Kai trying to look all intimidating but I just jumped in his arms and hugged him.

He grunted and then pouted "you ruined my scary dramatic entrance" he whined but still wrapped his arms around me.

Kol just raised an eyebrow "you do realize we are the originals, parlor tricks don't impress us" Kol said as he leaned against the door frame.

Before Kai could respond he was groaning on the ground in pain "what the hell is happening?" he asked in a pained tone.

"Your transitioning, now that we have met you will share our gifts, that means you will be a speedster werewolf vampire siphon hybrid" I said gently.

He groaned but also had a diabolical twinkle in his eyes "well this will be fun" he said in a groan.

Nik groaned dramatically as he walked back into the house yelling "oh god it's another Kol. first Murphy and now him too. We are never going to know a moment of peace again" Nik said as he walked back into the house.

"Shove off I'm a delight" Kol said as he chucked a shoe at Nik's head.

I raised an eyebrow with a laugh "so that's where Bekah learned it from" I said exasperatedly.

I stayed with kai as he transformed into a sandy wolf with black going down its back.

I transformed as well and started bouncing around him.

We spent about an hour playing in our wolf forms before I showed him how to transform back to his human form.

He changed back with a groan as Elijah came out and threw him a pair of clothes while he handed me one of his shirts and some shorts.

Kai watched me change for a moment before getting dressed himself.

We spent the next few hours teaching him to control his new abilities and he taught all of us how to use our new witch abilities.

I could see Kol staring in the background at us learning magic and I got really sad, poor baby all he wants is magic but now his brothers get it. I wonder if there is something I could do.

later that night I asked my mates about it.

"He will be fine love, there is no reason to worry" Nik said with a nonchalant wave of the hand.

"Yes he hasn't had his magic for a thousand years, he has grown used to it" Elijah said after his brother.

I glared at them both "are you both truly that blind? Nik he has chased his witch side for a thousand years like you chased your wolf. Imagine if after all of that your brothers got to be wolves while you were stuck without the one thing you have strived for a thousand years?" I ask them with a raised eyebrow.

They both looked down in shame while Murphy and Kai looked like they were considering my argument.

"Damn, is there something we can do?" Murphy asked while thinking of his new friend\ partner in crime.

"I don't know but we could ask the speed force" I offered.

They all nodded and we ran straight into the speed force.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, guys I know it's been like a week sorry I have been trying to keep a schedule with my other book and it didn't give me much time to work on this book. This is a side book so it kinda gets second priority...sorry.

So do u guys want me to make Kol another mate so he can have magic. I feel really bad for sad baby Kol.

Or I could make him a soul brother instead and then he can share some of their powers.

Or I can give him his own mate to where they share powers with each other and I would just make it Davina?

I made an Instagram specifically for my books where i will ask opinions and drop spoilers if u would like to join it is @amber.poconuts

Disclaimer:i own nothing but my own original character and plot.