The 100- Part 10

It took the group about a minute before they were by our table "so you're finally back" I heard Octavia say excitedly. 

I turned and smiled at her "I said I would be, if I say I'm going to come back I always will eventually. It just might be a few years" I said with a smirk. 

She smirked back at me and nodded. 

"So who are you guys" Bellamy asked my mates. 

"They're my mates" I said simply as I turned to him.

 As our eyes met I felt an instant connection, everything inside me screamed for him.

I could tell he was feeling the same if the sudden puppy dog look was anything to go by.

"Oh shit" I heard Murphy mumble before Bellamy's bones started to break and rearrange themselves. 

He immediately dropped to the ground, I dropped right next to him and held him like I did Murphy.

He seemed to take comfort from my presence and the comforting words I was saying.

Octavia was going ballistic

She was accusing us and screaming asking what was happening and what we did to him. 

I just held Belamy and tried to keep him calm. 

"Murphy, you stay with them, we will handle the crowd" Elijah said to my other mates. 

They both nodded to him while Murphy came and stood by me and Nik started compelling people to calm down and just move on, starting with Octavia. 

He left the memory took the panic which I was thankful for since I was sure Bellamy wouldn't like us compelling his sister like that.

After a few minutes everyone had calmed down and given us space and Bellamy was successfully changed into his wolf form. 

He was obviously very confused. 

"It's ok doll, we know what is happening, you will be just fine" I told him reassuringly. 

Before I could even try and direct him to turn back he was running for the nearest open gate. Seriously!? Who the hell leaves a gate open like that? 

I was immediately in wolf form running after him. 

It took Murphy a minute but he eventually was right behind me.

I used a bit of super speed to get besides him so I could direct him away from any hunters.

It took us a few minutes but Bellamy eventually calmed down and started trotting instead of full out sprinting around

I could see him looking around frantically for somewhere to hide. 

He ran for another minute before finding a shallow cave. 

He squeezed as far back as he could but the cave was only about 6 feet deep so we could still see him. 

I could tell he was following his instincts more than anything right now, he was probably having a panic attack and then they just took over. 

Murphy tried to approach him but he snapped at him to stay back. 

It was interesting because it wasn't necessarily more violent than a warning. 

I took the chance that since I was his mate he wouldn't attack me and hesitantly walked towards him with my body low and my ears lowered as a sign that I wasn't going to hurt him. (im not an expert so this might be completely wrong, so don't judge me lol)

As I approached him slowly looking for a sign of aggression, he showed none so I continued to approach. 

When I got close enough to touch him I laid down next to him and he was immediately sniffing me and whimpering. 

He seemed to be getting back some control if the noises of confusion were anything to go by. 

So I stood up and signaled with my head for him to follow me. 

He came out hesitantly but he didn't snap when Murphy went up to him this time.

They both sniffed each other for a minute before Murphy dropped in a play bow and then started bouncing around, eventually Bellamy joined him so I decided to screw it and do the same.

After a few minutes I decided it was time to actually change back, luckily for me my other two mates were approaching with clothes

When Bellamy saw them he growled a bit but then stopped and looked confused. He probably doesn't know why the hell he doesn't see them as a threat. 

I grabbed the clothes from Nik's hand and went behind a tree. 

I groaned a bit as I felt my bones break but quickly put on the clothes he had gotten me. 

As I walked out from behind the tree I saw that Bellamy was still in wolf form. 

I motioned for Murphy to go shift and threw one of the pairs of clothes to him after I had kissed Eli and Nik's cheeks in greeting. 

I looked to them first "thank you huns, is everything handled back at Arcadia?" I ask them with a raised eyebrow.

"Of course, the humans are all compelled to stay calm. We didn't erase the memory yet but we can if you want love" Nik said as he leaned back against a tree.

Bellamy made a little grunt noise in confusion so I turned to him "I know your confused darling but we need you to shift back before we can explain it. Just picture yourself as a human, see your fingers and your toes" I said with a gentle smile. 

Before I could hand him the clothes and tell him to go behind a tree he was already changing in front of me. 

"Oh great, a show" I heard Eli say sarcastically behind me so I sent him a teasing glare that told him to shut up. 

I heard Bellamy groan and he stood up on two feet. 

"Dude we don't want to see that" Murphy complains as he walks out from behind a tree dressed. 

I smirk "speak for yourself" I said jokingly. 

All my other mates pouted "don't give me those faces, it ain't exclusive to him" I said with a teasing glare.

 Before we could continue teasing each other we heard "WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED?" from Bellamy. Well shit this will be fun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok fine i did it lol. Bellamy is officially in the loop. Plz guys tell me if u think I should do something different or if you have any helpful criticisms. I'm a big girl i can take it lol. Hope u guys liked it tho. Happy reading

Disclaimer: i own nothing but my own original character and plot.