Once Upon a Time - Part 2

It was getting to about 11am when I was starting to suspect he wasn't coming.

We might be here one of the few times he is outside of Storybrooke. Damn, that's just great timing.

Kai groaned loudly and looked at me with puppy dog eyes "I'm bored. Can't we just go out and find someone?" he whined.

I rolled my eyes while Kol and Murphy both nodded in agreement.

I shook my head "not a fucking chance, the people in this town are way too goody-two-shoes for you lot. They don't exactly like people they consider Villains and let's be honest here, you guys are on the neutral side at best....especially you" I said looking at Kai pointedly.

He looked offended but after a second shrugged.

"We aren't that bad love" Nik said with a groan.

I laughed sarcastically "sure to most people, but these guys shit rainbows and believe in hope and the goodness of all. These are real fairytale people okay? Sure there are a few people who would understand and not jump to conclusions but for the most part, they will all judge us instantly, and then we will be screwed. Well not screwed because we could just leave but that would be a total waste of our time" I said with a shrug.

"And sitting around doing nothing isn't a waste of our time?" Kol asked sarcastically.

I glared at him teasingly but he just lifted an eyebrow expectantly.

I sighed "I want to meet Rumplestiltskin dammit. We are here already and I don't think we will be coming back so I want to meet the damn dark one. Maybe even Regina while we're here" I said as I pouted.

"I suppose it won't hurt to stay a few more hours. But if no one comes by 5 we have to either go explore or move on" Elija said after he saw my pout.

None of them could take it if their mate was upset with them and this was the easiest way to please her and them.

I nodded and sighed "okay I guess. We can't just sit here forever I suppose" I said as I jumped up on the counter and sat down.

"I wish we knew what season we are in. I would know how to handle everyone much better" I said with a huff.

"But what's the fun in that?" Murphy asked with a devilish smirk that made me roll my eyes with a small laugh.

It wasn't long before we heard voices outside.

From the sound of it, they were Charming, snow-white, and Blue.

I listened closely to what they were saying and realized we were in season two when Gold went with Emma and Henry to find Niel.

I tried to remember what happened next and I winced.

I look to my mates "do we save the day or leave them to their own devices?" I asked them.

They seemed to weigh the consequences "we mide as well help. We're doing nothing better" Kol said with a shrug.

The rest of them nodded so I sighed and then opened the door making all three of them look at me in complete shock.

Their guards immediately went up.

"Who the hell are you?" Charming asked while pushing Mary Margret behind him slightly.

Blue was looking at us in complete shock "how did you get through the enchantment?" she asked with wide eyes.

I smiled sarcastically "okay since you all are fairly accustomed to weird things happening I'll just be honest. We are from another universe and we figured we would help you if we could. We were gonna hang low and wait for the dark one since he would best know how to meddle with timelines but eh screw it" I said with a casual shrug at the end.

"What she is trying to say is we can help if you would like" Elija said being the responsible one of the group.

I held out my hand "is the dark one on the other line?" I asked.

Snow looked at us in confusion but nodded and handed me the phone.

I smiled in thanks and held the phone up to my ear "I would like to speak with the dark one" I said into the phone.

I heard Emma on the other line "who the hell are you and what did you do with my parents?" she asked threateningly.

I smirked "hello savior, they're just fine I think we just shocked them a bit. It's not every day you get a bunch of strangers from other universes. So could I speak with the dark one for a moment? I think I have solutions to all your problems" I said sweetly.

I heard her pause before I heard Gold's voice on the other line "who is this?" he asked.

I smiled brightly "long story short we are from another universe where this is all a TV show. Meaning we know your futures because by my calculations this is only season 2. Now you being the most competent person in this town I would like to ask how to proceed. Oh, we have a way to heal you by the way" I said professionally.

I heard him pause from the other side of the phone, most likely in complete shock.

"It depends deary. If you think the end result was a good ending then change nothing and go inside my shop and stay there or if you believe things should be changed, intervene. I would also like to know the details of this cure" he said with a bit of a strained tone. Probably from the poisonous stab wound dumbass.

I giggled "well then it looks like we are intervening deary. You'll get those details when you get back here. If it doesn't work I remember how they originally saved you" I said into the phone before handing it back to Snow White.

"Okay folks this is how it is going to be, Nik Kol, and I will go get the dagger the rest of you stay here and make sure they don't die. Try not to step on any butterflies" I said before speeding away with Nik and Kol before the fairytale gang could even say a word.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you all like it so far. I can't wait to bring in Mr.Gold.

So I tallied the votes and it seems half of you want Malfoy and the other half want the Twins. When we get there I will definitely keep it in mind. Only one person wanted snape so I guess he's out lol. Happy reading

Disclaimer: I own nothing but my own original character and plot.