The Walking Dead- Part 1

I laughed as we ran through the tunnel.

 "What do you think boys?" I ask as we run.

They both laughed as well before Nik answered me "this is amazing love, how will we choose?" he asked. 

"Well since it's your first time just pick one you recognize then run straight towards it" I said as we ran looking through different universes. 

He nodded with a smile while Elijah pouted at me.

 "Don't give me that face, you can choose the next one" I said to him with a smirk. 

He nodded but I could still see the pout in his eyes. 

Before I knew it Nik was running towards a universe and I was following him.

I was just trying to catch up with him so I didn't even pay attention to where we were going until we were running thru streets filled with fucking Walkers. Oh great, it's the goddamn walking dead. Can a zombie still affect a vampire werewolf speedster? Let's not find out. 

"Really Nik? You pick the Zombies for your first go?" I ask him while raising an eyebrow. 

He simply scoffed at me "what I like this show" he said with an eye roll. 

I smirked and shook my head in exasperation while Eli just looked around in wonder "I have never seen this show before. Is there anything I should know?" he asked as he scanned our surroundings.

I scoff "if you kill one you need to go for the head and DO NOT let one bite you or I swear to god I will kick both of your asses" I said as I tried to figure out where we are.

 It looked familiar but I haven't watched this show in a while so I wasn't sure. 

"Why would you beat my ass if he gets bit?" Nik asked, offended and confused.

 I rolled my eyes "because you picked the goddamn zombie show" I said giving him a deadpan look.

 "You let me pick" he said, throwing his hands in the air in exasperation.

 I just laughed and continued trying to figure out where and what season we were in. fuck I hope it's the beginning cuz I stopped watching this shit after Negan.

After searching around and bickering we eventually came to the prison. Thank fuck were at least in season 4 or before. 

I noticed the prison yard was cleared but it didn't look like anyone had grown crops yet so we were still in season three. 

"It looks like we're still in season 3. Luckily we came early cuz I have no idea what happened after that Negan line up bull shit" I told them as we hid in the bushes out of sight.

 Eli was on walker duty since he had no idea what was going on anyways.

Nik decided following my lead was best as this was not my first rodeo and I decided to also just go for direct versus sneaky. Their originals they love direct.

So that's how we ended up standing outside the gate to the prison just standing there casually waving at Carl who has a gun pointed at us. Is it bad that all I want to do is scream "CARROL" like Rick does cuz it's fucking hilarious? God damn it focus Sia 

"who are you and why are you here?" He asked me trying to be intimidating. 

"Carl we are here to help and you're going to let us in if you want to save lives" I said casually because who is intimidated by a 12-year-old. I'll tell you...fucking no one.

Long story short I just fazed through the fence, took his gun and gave him a deadpan look and he let us in

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Long story short I just fazed through the fence, took his gun and gave him a deadpan look and he let us in. 

Well he didn't have a choice but we were helping so they would get over it.

 I did give him his gun back since it wasn't like he could actually hurt any of us. I'm pretty sure there is no white oak in this universe. 

When we made it inside the prison I saw Hershel and Beth as well as Tyreese and Sasha and the two other shit heads in the other area. 

Carl tried to lock us in there with them but I just fazed through the locked door and looked at them all like they were idiots. 

"What in god's name was that? Who the hell are you people?" Herschel asked while they all pointed guns at us.

I started laughing and they all looked at me like I was crazy except my mates who were also amused. 

"You just saw me faze through a locked prison door and you all are still pointing guns? Are you fucking stupid? I just showed you mass amounts of power, trust me if we wanted you dead you would be" I said simply while sitting down on the steps casually while Nik looked around like a fanboy and Eli stood protectively in front of me. Awww he's so sweet.

They still looked hostile but Hershal told them to put their guns down "she has a point you mide as well drop your guns" Tyreese said from the other side of the locked door.

 I smiled at him "I knew I always liked you. I hated when they fucking killed you for no reason. That shit was so stupid" I said in a huff crossing my arms.

 Tyreese and Sasha were immediately confused. 

"What do you mean?" Tyreese asked me. 

"Oh yeah, I haven't explained that yet. So long story short this is a TV show in my universe. I don't know if you have read comic books but I'm the flash's daughter. I let Nik pick where we went next and he is a bit of a fan boy ("Hey" I heard Nik scream from one of the cells) so we came here. I would be happy if I were you, I don't think any of you survived past season 6. Well maybe Carol but I stopped watching when they killed Glen and Abraham, that shit was fucked up" I said with a huff because that shit seriously pissed me off. 

To say they were shocked would be an understatement.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This was getting kinda long so i ended it here. We will probably only spend a few chapters here then probably go to the 100 since thats been requested a few times. Or teenwolf. Happy reading

P.s as i edit this i get a crazy idea and i wanted to see if u guys would like it. Turn them into vampires? What u think? I feel like it would be a good way to fix the plot....u know now they cant be killed normally....plus they can test that bite thing out....to much?

Disclaimer: i own nothing but my own original character and plot.