Speed Force- Part 2

I blinked awake with a groan. 

The first thing I noticed was the pain was considerably less. 

"Your ok love" Nik said as he helped me sit up. 

"What happened?" I ask as I look around. 

I see my father and everything comes back. 

I groan "do you have to look like my dead father?" I ask the speed force. 

His shape changes into my mother instead and I groaned even louder "that is not what I meant. But it is better" I say with a roll of my eyes. 

She smirks at me and I just look away as my other two mates come up and check on me.

After a few minutes I look back at the speed force "why does it hurt so much less now?" I ask. 

She smiles at me gently "because I made it possible to reject one of your mates painlessly. You simply compel them away and cut the bond with your mind. It will cut their power off from you and they will go back to their original state. Now this can only be done up until you finalize the bond" she said simply like that explained everything. 

I gave her a deadpan look "and how do I use this switch in my brain?" I ask with a raised eyebrow. 

She smiles at me "you will know. When you want to it will be like a literal string of gold that you will cut with your fingers" she explained.

I could see Murphy sinking into himself as I talked with the speedforce more. 

I walked straight up to him "hey your not going anywhere unless you want to. I just refuse to let someone who doesn't want me affect how I feel which will affect all of you and I will not deal with it for someone who just wants to leave me" I explained to him and he seemed to calm down. 

"I'm not going anywhere beautiful. Bellamy is an idiot" he said with a smirk but I could see the pure relief in his eyes. 

I smiled and kissed him. 

He immediately wrapped his arms around me and brought my body closer to his.

 I giggled before pulling away with a smirk. 

He growled a bit when I left his arms but I could tell it was more of a joke.

I looked at Nik and Eli and they both seemed perfectly fine since they knew their bonds couldn't be broken since we had already slept together.

 I smiled at them before walking back over to the speed force "so I'm going to have to go back huh?" I ask hesitantly. 

She smiled gently at me "yes but only to break the bond and then you can leave" she said simply. 

I nodded but still looked unsure. "I don't know if I can face him without crumbling" I said quietly. 

She brought my face into her hand "you are so strong daughter. That is why we chose you. You are not perfect but you are resilient and strong and loving and you will not let that boy knock you down" she said encouragingly. 

I smiled at her with some newfound confidence.

After a bit more we went back to the 100 one last time.

 I ran all over before finding Bellamy in the exact spot I left him. Time works differently in the speed force I guess.

I didn't know how long it had been but he seemed to not have moved. 

He only looked up when he heard us approaching.

 I walked right up to him and compelled him. First things first.

"Why did you reject me?" I ask first. I need to know. 

He just looked at me blankly before answering "my sister, my responsibility".

 I let out a bitter laugh "that will be your downfall, that fact will ruin everything good that ever comes into your life" I said before getting on with it. 

"You will move on after I leave. You will live your life and remember for the rest of your days what you could have had. you will know you lost the greatest opportunity of your life" I said while compelling him. 

And then just like the speed force said I saw a golden string connecting us and I simply slashed my finger through it as if it were a blade and I felt the bond leave me.

 I no longer felt the pain of rejection at all.

I watched as the power he held left him and he was left groaning on the ground he looked up at me "I'm sorry" he said regretfully

 I gave him a blank stare "you seem to say that a lot but you keep making the same mistakes, well now you will have to live with the consiquences. Good-bye Bellamy" I said before I sped straight back into the tunnel with my remaining mates behind me. 

After that, the 100 became a no-fly zone and I looked for the next adventure.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I honestly have no idea where they r going next. Hope u guys liked it. I know it's not very original but its what my brain came up with. Happy reading.

Disclaimer: i own nothing but my own original character and plot.