The Walking Dead- Part 3

To say they all freaked out was an understatement. 

They made it very clear they didn't believe me so I decided to play a little game I call telling everyone your secrets to prove my point and to also piss you off. It's my favorite game

"Fine you asked for it. You Glen were a pizza boy and then they all used you for runs to the city. After a little while you found Rick then you went and got the guns and looked for Merle but that son of a bitch cut his own hand off. When you got back there were a shit ton of zombies and Amy died making Andrea go a bit nuts and then you went to the farm cuz Carl got shot. You guys spent some time there before the whole Barn fiasco and the thing with the other group. Then you guys spent a while out on the road before you found here" I said to the whole group.

I could tell by their faces they were not sold. 

So I scoffed "ok if you want me to start talking about juicy secrets, let's do this. How about your little rendezvous in the drug store. Or when Glen found the barn after he slipped you the note. Let's talk about that cute little story with the birth control pills. Ok I'm going to be honest here they kind of marketed you as a small-town farm girl so they did not go into your backstory a lot but let me tell you what I want to prevent. The death of your father. The death of your sister. The death of your husband leaving you a single mother alone in this shit hole of a world. I AM HERE TO HELP YOU. please stop making it more difficult because I could just go right now and go to the next universe but I am using my time and energy to help you so instead of complaining and making it harder at every turn get the hell out of my way and let me save all of your dumbasses" I ranted to Maggie because she was the main one not believing me.

After that, she didn't give me any more issues. 

Though she did give me this terrified kitten look whenever she saw me so I think I might have been a bit too harsh. Ok a lot too harsh but she was pissing me off. 

Michonne also tried to be difficult so I dragged her away.

 "Ok I love you bitch but I can't have you being your stubborn self. I can tell you won't believe me either so all I'm gonna say is you put your boyfriend and his best friend in chains so you can blend in. will that be enough because I really don't want to bring up anything that will upset you, I learned my lesson with little miss farm girl" I said while rolling my eyes. 

She blinked at me but then nodded in understanding. "Oh yea I forgot you didn't talk much at first. You know these people become your family, you really should put in a little effort now so it's easier later" I said before walking away to leave her to think.

It took some convincing but eventually I had everyone on board, even Rick. 

I left him to the others because I was not dealing with his stubborn ass.

 They actually got through to him and then he got through to Morgan. 

I asked everyone to be gathered so I could talk about what was going to happen.

 I put Nik on guard duty since he knew who to look out for while Eli was with me. "Ok at this point we are just waiting for Darrel to get back. You are going to let him bring Merle" I said, pointing at Glen who immediately tried to protest.

 "No, don't even give me that shit I know exactly what he has done but he was in the military and he knows everything about the Governor. You were going to bring him in any way with or without me so stop bitching and listen" I said to him. 

Luckily for him he shut the fuck up and nodded.

I nodded continuing "now the problem is when Daryl gets back it will be in the middle of the Governor's first attack. Now he is just trying to scare you so just stay out of the Yard and you will be fine, I'm talking to you Rick" I said to him. 

He turned to me "why me?" he asked.

 I gave him the best reassuring smile I could "because you hallucinate Lori and follow her out there. If you see her go lock your ass in a cell" I told him being completely serious. 

He nodded at me but he seemed to be a little shocked so I moved on. "Honestly if you guys take us to the governor's compound we can handle him but you guys are dealing with the people because I already want a nap from hanging out with you guys and I like you so people are for you to handle" I said with a huff before leaning back into Elijah since he was so comfy.

After that I drag Nik and Eli to one of the towers that I had made all comfy and we have a cuddle session and I go to sleep a very happy lady. Admit is ladies, it's the dream to be in the middle of an original brother sandwich.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok so ill probably do one more part then go to the next. I was going to have her stick around but honestly she just needs to say some shit then leave. I'm thinking somewhere funner for our next small trip then the 100. Happy reading

Disclaimer: i own nothing but my own original character and plot.