Teen Wolf- Part 3

After watching the sheriff's reaction I eventually laid back down on the couch to catch some sleep. 

All I wanted was a bit of downtime before I got back to running around saving people. 

I got woken up to the sheriff talking loudly "and what is she" he said pointing to me. 

"I'm your fairy godmother from another universe. I came here to help you and everyone here to have a good ending and to not lose more people. Long story short I'm super fast and so was my dad. He ended up erasing me from the timeline and now I have to keep running so it doesn't catch up with me. So I run from universe to universe helping my favorite characters from my favorite TV shows. They can explain the rest" I said as I got up and walked over to Scott's mom's liquor cabinet. 

"Jackpot" I said as I found some brandy. 

"Arnt you a bit young for that?" the sheriff asked. 

"Technically but if you were doing the shit I was you would drink too" I said as I sat back down and just started drinking from the bottle.

After a couple hours I was officially 3 bottles down and finally drunk. 

My metabolism isn't as bad as my dad's so I can still get drunk and high, it just takes more. 

When I looked over at everyone they were just staring at me gobsmacked "fast metabolism, it takes a lot" I said with a shrug. 

They nodded at me but Stiles' dad kept giving me judgy eyes "hey don't judge me. I've seen so much shit the last few weeks. That's not even taking into consideration that my entire life was erased by my own father who when this timeline version of him found out he refused to go back and fix it since his precious Iris would be alive. Do you know what it's like to have your own father choose someone else over you? And then have an entire show that talks about their epic love? No you don't so don't try and judge me when I came here and saved all of your asses for no one else's gain but yours" I said finally letting my emotions out. 

I immediately walked up to Scott's room and closed the door behind me as I broke down.

It was the next morning when I realized I had bottled up everything and just focused on the next problem so I wouldn't have to deal with it and that wasn't healthy

The second I had finally calmed down it all came rushing back, it didn't help that I'm a bad drunk but whatever. Damnet Sia you need to deal with shit you just blew up on the poor guy who was just being a judgy old cop. You know he is a good guy and just found out about everything supernatural and you just blew up. Ok you owe him an apology. 

After those thoughts I got up and took a shower and got dressed. 

I was trying to think about a good way to apologize and figured writing him his own fuck up book would be good enough. I was going to give a book fool of what if's to the whole group but fuck I blew up on the poor guy he gets his own. 

I sped out of the house, bought a couple of notebooks and some food before running back to Scott's house. I sat down on the kitchen table and started speed writing everything I could remember.

Once I was done I had two finished fuck up books as I was now just gonna call them that because what if books sound weird. 

I handed one to Chris and he and Derek immediately started looking through it "ok only you two get to read it through fully the rest if something happens use it as a reference guide. The more you use it the less relevant what I know becomes as you screw up the timeline" I said to all of them. 

I walked up to the sheriff and handed him his book with a guilty look on my face "sorry for being a bitch, you get your own" I said to him with a small shrug before retreating back to the couch as they looked through what I had written. 

The sheriff sent me a small thank you before skimming his notebook. He seemed to take my advice to heart about not going too deep otherwise he risks fucking up the timeline which will make it all irrelevant anyway.

I spent the next day or two in this universe just trying to come to terms with my life now. 

It was starting to feel like more of a chore than fun so I was trying to decide where I wanted to go next. Fuck it, we will just go through the tunnel and see what looks fun. I just need a break from all things serious right now and to just have a bit of fun. 

As I thought I just sat on the couch and ate some good food because I didn't know where I was going next and I had learned not every universe's food was the same.

 After eating and saying goodby to everyone I was off to the next universe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have come to the realization there is not enough fluff in this book so I'm gonna start doing more. The beauty of this book is it will never really have an ending because there are so many things I can do with it. Happy reading.

Disclaimer: I own nothing but my own original character and plot.