House of the Dragon - Part 3

When Siena attempted to compel Rhaenyra Targaryen the woman surprised her by not being affected in the fuking slightest.

Rhaenyra had yelled when she entered her rooms all of a sudden and when Siena had attempted to compel the woman to shut the hell up it had no effect.

Since the princess was still fucking screaming Siena chose a silencing spell instead as she looked at Rhaenyra wide-eyed as the terrified princess scrambled away and grabbed a fire poker to defend herself, her hand clutching her throat as she realized she could no longer speak.

"Well fuck, this is not good. Okay, okay I know you're pretty freaked out right now but there is an explanation for this but you've kinda thrown me off my game here so I'm gonna need a sec" Siena said, trying to be comforting as her brain tried to find a solution to this new and unusual problem.

Rhaenyra did not look comforted by this as she continued to scramble away and instead chose to make loud banging noises against things to try and get the guard's attention.

With a quick spell she was immobilized, Siena winced at the sight of fear in the woman's eyes as her body stood frozen, her eyes darting around the room.

She sighed "Look, I'm not trying to hurt you, I actually came to help you but if you keep doing that it's gonna make my job very hard" she said, her voice soothing but before she could say more she heard a similar situation happening a few rooms over with Elijah.

Siena winced and in a split-second decision decided to grab Rhaenyra and speed to the king's room.

Elijah was similarly trying to calm down a screaming king while Allicent Hightower stood sedately by the door, obviously compelled. She put a frozen Rhaenyra next to her whose eyes had gotten even more panicked if that was possible.

"I see you're having a similar problem" she said as the decrepit king's fight became more frantic as he saw his daughter now frozen.

Siena rolled her eyes and spelled him frozen as well "Did you not think of spelling him?" She asked Elijah sarcastically as he let the now-frozen king go and took a step back, his face grimacing as he fixed his suit.

She snickered "Your so used to you vampire ness you forget to use our other powers huh?" she said teasingly as she helped him fix his tie.

Nik entered then with a scowl "What is with all the bloody noise!? I was only through with half of the people in this castle before it began?!" he asked, his voice annoyed.

Siena sighed and ran a hand through her hair "These two can't be compelled, I'm assuming it's the Targaryen thing" she said with exasperation as she motioned to the two frozen royals, watching them with darting wide eyes.

Nik's eyes widened considerably as he looked between them before he shook his head "This has gone to hell, I say we kill everyone and leave" he said as he sat down with a huff.

Siena glared when she saw the looks on Rhyaenyra's and BViserys's eyes double in their panic. She glared at Nik "We are not killing everyone! That should not be your first solution Nik! The whole reason I dragged us here was to save them! Not fucking kill everyone!" she said, her voice rising in pitch when Nik just gave her a look as if to say, what the hell else are we gonna do?

Siena huffed "I like this show, we are not killing them!" she said with a grumble as she turned to Elijah for help who was shaking his head with a tired expression.

"So what do you propose we do instead?!" Nik asked sarcastically as he fiddled with some stone dragon.

Siena rolled her eyes before turning to Rhaenyra "Okay, how about this, I came here to try and help you because that Hightower bitch over there and her devil father are going to put Aegon on the throne at the expense of your son's lives" she said, standing up straight.

She could see the moment the words clicked for Rhaenyra as she stopped glancing towards her father and instead focused solely on Siena.

Siena nodded "Good, I have your attention. I am not your enemy, I like you, and I think you would make a good queen, you need to look out for the people a bit more but otherwise you're fine. Better than this one's son" she said, motioning to a dazy allicent who still stood by the door, her eyes empty.

At seeing the questioning look in Rhaenyra's eyes Siena chuckled "I'm guessing you're wondering what the hell is going on with her. Simple, what should be happening to you and your father, this is what compulsion does most of the fucking time but your dragon blood must make you all immune. So that makes my job of making sure you get on the throne and your kids stay alive a lot fucking harder. Normally we would slip in, compel so that things happen as they should and get the hell out but nooooo" she said, her voice annoyed.

Elijah snorted "all things considered it is good we found this out now. We've put in more work in the other Game of Thrones universe, at least we know now that Targaryens are immune to our powers, well maybe not all of them" he said as he looked over the still frozen king.

Siena shook her head and turned back to Rhaenyra "Are you ready to listen now? We've already compelled everyone in the castle to ignore anything strange and forget all that happened tonight by tomorrow morning. You will find no one responds to your screams except the children which I think we can all agree is the last thing any of us want" she said calmly to Rhaenyra.

When Siena knew there would be no more dramatics she dispelled Rhaenyra so she could move and speak again.