The Walking Dead- Part 6

After an hour of making out with my smexy mates we dragged ourselves back to our wing of the prison. When you clear out the entire place you get to call a wing.

 Surprisingly when we got there almost everyone was there.

 Pretty much all the adults were here, I did see a few missing but someone needs to be on guard duty.

 "Wow, I wasn't expecting you all" I said as I sat down. 

"We want to know all the information. We will make our decisions after that" Rick said for the group.

 I nodded but Merle decided to open his trap "not me, I Don't care about the downsides I want to be a vampire. It beats humans in this shit world" he said simply. 

I laughed a bit "I can't fault your logic" I said as I sat down.

"I will leave this to the professionals" I said, gesturing to Nik and Eli

Nik took a seat next to me before bringing me into his lap as Eli went into boss mode. Bossy Elijah is sexy Elijah

"There are many upsides to being a vampire but I will start with the downsides. You can not go out into the sun without the possession of a daylight ring. You will have a bloodlust you have never experienced before. You can be killed with the removal of your head or heart and a wooden stake to the heart. You will be unable to enter homes that are still owned by someone living, the deed must be in their name. Vampires have the ability to turn off their emotions and it will turn that individual into a monster so I would not recommend it. Now with those downsides also comes enhanced hearing, strength, speed, the ability to compel humans to do anything you want, immortality. Do you have any questions?" he said to the room.

They seemed to be processing the information, most of them really seemed to consider it. If I was them I would jump on this shit. 

"How do you become a vampire?" Hershal asked. 

"You die with vampire blood in your system and then when you wake you must drink human blood and then the transition is complete. The consumption of vampire blood will also heal any wound. Though we haven't seen if it would cure a walker bite" Eli explained. 

This is when I decided to jump in "we would turn a few of you and teach you the basics of control. Then you can teach whoever else you decide to turn but you will need to stay out of the sun until we could get you daylight rings" I said to all of them. 

"I'm still in" Merle said almost immediately, causing me to chuckle at him.

After I let them think for a minute I decided to cut to the chase "we will turn 5 of you tonight and then we will start the process, talk amongst yourselves and whoever wants to come to us tonight and we will begin

After I let them think for a minute I decided to cut to the chase "we will turn 5 of you tonight and then we will start the process, talk amongst yourselves and whoever wants to come to us tonight and we will begin. Until then I think you all have a lot to think about" I said before grabbing my mates and going back to our cuddle tower. I want more kisses. 

"Well that went better than I expected" Eli said as we walked back to the little space we have made our own.

 "If I was them I would take the opportunity, it would give them a distinct advantage in this world and they are the right people to give it to. They stay good people longer than most" I said as we got to our little tower. 

I immediately sunk into my mates arms and took the comfort they were offering. I thought I would be alone for so long, this life becomes a lot more bearable with them by my side.

Once it became night we went back to the group to see what they had decided. 

Turns out they want Daryl, Meryle, Maggie, Glen and surprisingly Carol to turn. "Ok you guys will have to stay away from them for at least a few days while they learn control. Luckily we have all those idiots that came with the governor so we can easily just use their blood. Now, say your goodbyes you won't see each other for a few days. We will meet you at our cell block" I said as me and my mates left to go prepare. We checked in on the experiments and saw they were both doing fine though the governor looked a little twitchy.

 "You ok there gov.?" I asked sarcastically because I know he can't respond. 

"F...ffuuu...fuuck you" the governor got out with what seemed to be a mass amount of effort.

My mates and I all turned our heads to him rapidly

We sped directly to his cell. 

I tilted my head as I looked him over "well this is an interesting side effect" I said in thought.

 "Yes it seems with the bite they become stronger and are able to resist compulsion. This is most interesting" Elijah said, also starting to examine the governor like a lab rat. With the shit he did and would do he deserves this and much worse. 

"This is not good, we don't know what effects this will truly have. We need to be able to control this" he said getting a little agitated at the loss of control.

 I rolled my eyes in amused exasperation "honey, I know you have control issues but we aren't staying. Worse comes to worst this isn't our problem" I told him with a shrug. 

He seemed to calm down but still looked disturbed by the possibilities. "Honey we have no attachments here, don't worry about it. If you really don't like it we can kill these two and just leave? Or we can continue as planned and just leave if it gets complicated" I said with a shrug. Hmmmm decisions, decisions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do you think? Also should I make it to where the people they turn also become hybrids? So then they don't need daylight rings? It kinda makes sense since they changed when they combined powers...idk but I would like to get your guy's opinions. Happy reading

Disclaimer: I own nothing but my own original character and plot.