The Vampire Diaries- Part 4

After a few minutes, Nik talked us through changing and we changed back. 

It hurt but definitely not as bad as before.

 I groaned as I felt my bones popping. 

By the time the pain stopped I had a blanket thrown over my naked body by none other than Klaus. 

I sent him a smile in thanks as he helped me up.

 Rebekah seemed to be taking care of Elijah as he was also wearing a blanket and was looking at me very confused.

 Elijah walked up to me and took my face in his hands "hello darling, care to explain what has happened?' he asked me before stepping away.

 He seemed to have grabbed my face on instinct but it still felt nice so I wasn't complaining.

"I'm going to assume that Nik has told you who I am and where I come from?" I asked them all with a raised eyebrow.

 Nik nodded at me so I continued where I left off. "Well apparently I have mates spread throughout the multiverse and I need to find them. At least that's what the speed force said and hey if they're going to offer me eternal happiness who am I to refuse?" I said to them with a bit of a huff. 

Elijah raised an eyebrow while Klaus let out a little growl at the prospect of sharing me more than he already has too. Oh he is gonna be a jealous one...eh its hot.

Rebekah actually started laughing and pointing at her brothers "hahah you have to share a mate. God this is the best day of my life" she said as she basically pissed her pants with laughter. 

"Yea it's hilarious. Can I borrow some clothes? Then we can go shopping for more later" I said to her. 

She seemed to sober up a bit "of course, you are basically my sister-in-law now. What kind of sister would I be if I didn't help you now" she said with laughter as she led me up to her room. I left behind the two stunned brothers to come to terms with the situation.

 I left behind the two stunned brothers to come to terms with the situation

I was surprised by how many modern clothes she had already. Fuck this girl must like to shop. How long have they been undaggered?

After I picked an outfit I decided to just ask "so how long have you been back?" I asked. 

She gave me a confused look so I decided to clear up my reasonings "Sometimes time works differently for universes, so while it was a few weeks there it could have been a year here" I explained to her. 

She nodded "we have been awake for about two months" she answered simply. 

I nodded "soooo is your mom here?" I asked gently. She might not have tried her bull shit yet so best to be delicate.

She shook her head sadly "no, she tried to kill us when we woke her up" she said sadly. 

"Hey if it makes you feel better I think both of your parents are total dicks. Trust me, your mother can not accept her mistakes so she says they are yours. You did not make yourselves, she let you all grow up in a horrible environment with little love and support from either of them. It's no wonder you all have reacted like you have to the curse she gave you? Honestly, she only has herself to blame and if she ever comes back you should shove your blood down her throat so she understands exactly what she has done to all of you" I said in a huff. That bitch has always pissed me off.

I definitely earned Rebekah's respect after my little rant if the look on her face was anything to go by.

 I would have kept talking to her if I didn't suddenly hear crashes coming from downstairs. Fuck are they fighting? Are they that possessive? Is this going to become a problem? Fuck I hope not. 

I was instantly in front of my mates to see what was happening. 

What I found was not what I was expecting.

 I knew the Mikaelson brothers solved their problems by throwing each other around so I was expecting to find them fighting.

What I found was not fighting, instead they were both speeding around the room knocking into things. Well shit...yeah I guess this makes sense. We turned into wolves so now they turn into speedsters....does this mean every one of my mates will be a speedster?...hell yes I can get so much done with this. 

With my speed I could see them trying to get control but I knew they would have an easier time since they were already used to having enhanced speed just nowhere near as fast as this. I sped to them and grabbed one arm each to stable them. 

"Woah boys, you need to pace yourselves" I told them sarcastically. 

Nik blinked at me in shock "love is this your powers? I feel like electricity is coursing through my blood. This is exhilarating" Klaus said with a giddy smile on his face. 

Elijah looked somewhat concerned "I have never experienced speed like this...it can be both terrifying and amazing all at the same time" Elijah said.

 I laughed "honey that's what every day is like with me, you better get used to the ride" I said with a cocky smirk. And what a ride it will be.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok so what do you think so far? Right now I'm just covering the bases and then there should be a bit of fluff then we will move on to the next universe. She definitely won't have a mate in every universe so that it doesn't get ridiculous. I'm gonna be honest, most of her mates r gonna be the bad boys. I like the bad turned good guys sorry but that's just how it is lol happy reading

Disclaimer: I own nothing but my own original character and plot.