Lost- Part 3

Meeting with the A team was actually pretty funny. 

Their faces when they found out for me they were all a TV show was hilarious. 

Since it was mostly the joking characters it was less serious but Sayid kept it pretty straightforward. 

"I don't believe you" Sayid said simply. 

I just rolled my eyes at him "would you like me to resight your fucking life story. How your dad tried to get your brother to chop off the head of a chicken but you did it for him. How about what you did for the Iraqi army, you working for the FBI, or maybe the fact that you were supposed to meet your little girlfriend that you had shot you in the leg in Sydney? You fucking believe me yet?" I ask him getting sick and tired of having to get people to let me help them.

He blinked at me a few times before actually nodding

He blinked at me a few times before actually nodding. "Ok good, I'm sorry if I'm snappy but you have no idea how frustrating it is to come to a universe and have to do this shit over and over again. I know you guys don't get what is going on but this is not the first time I've done this and it's starting to get old. I am here to help you, can you guys just take the help and let me get shit done?" I ask while sitting down on a knocked-over tree with a huff. 

"I understand, it must not be easy with everyone making it hard to save them" Sayid said while sitting down next to me. 

I nodded before continuing to talk "there will be time to wallow later, for now I need you to gather everyone and explain the basics to them. I need you all just to stay here and not start shit. I'm hoping I can settle shit with the others since trust me you guys will need them to survive. There also not bad people, they just have a fucked up leader. Now I'm actually planning on staying for a bit. Think of it as an island vacation" I explained to them.

They all nodded to me seeming to take my rant about making things harder for me to heart. 

I was left with Hurley and Charlie while the others went to talk to the entire group before I did so I didn't have to explain the basics to them all again. 

I was joking around with them when I remembered the numbers "hey Hurley you should know the numbers aren't cursed. They were on the hatch because that was the serial number. You have to type in the numbers into a computer every one hundred and thirty minutes to stop a big explosion. But the numbers got logged over and over again so they were played on a recording before the French women recorded over it and the guy you heard the numbers from probably heard them from there, or he was from the island" I told him trying to help tame some of his demons. 

I knew how much the numbers meant to him and how bad his life got from them.

"But

"But...but they have to cursed" he said, not believing me. 

I gave him a reassuring smile "I don't know if the luck was the island or what, it is very possible it could have been the island. This thing is fucking weird, the smoke monster turns into a man. There is at least like a 300-year-old dude walking around living in a statue of a foot. Actually, there are two immortal dudes walking around and they aren't even the smoke monster. Hell by the last season this thing fucking time traveled. Don't even ask, they left it all super vague with no real explanation. I know certain things that they showed but not absolutely everything" I explained to them trying to get them to understand.

After that, they seemed to need a minute to process everything I said. 

I was just happy that they stopped fighting me on everything, it makes it 20x easier. 

After another 10 minutes, Jack came and told me they were ready. 

When I walked out I saw a shit ton of people looking at me very confused. 

"Ok people, I'm gonna get straight to the point. I am from another universe, this has all been explained to you and it is all true here if you need proof take this" after saying that I sped around everyone so they saw my lightning and would understand that at the very least I had powers and wasn't from around here.

Once I came to a stop in my original spot they all seemed completely shell shocked. 

I gave them the best reassuring smile I had "hey if anything, think of it this way. I'm gonna save you all a shit ton of time and pain. I know what should happen and who to trust and who not to. I know how to handle the others and the monster and almost all the secrets to this island. Now right now there is a hatch with food and showers you will all take turns and once you are cleaned up and fed all I want from you is to keep pushing that button and not screw anything up. Don't go off wandering in the woods. Do not suddenly get a hero complex. Just let me fix what I can and make your lives a little easier, hell let me save your lives" I said to them, trying to get them all to understand the positions they were in and how much they could gain from just listening to me. 

Surprisingly they actually listened and all nodded. I explained a few things and gave a few orders before Jack showed me his tent and I went to get some sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soooo I'm probably gonna do a few more of these lost ones. Tho I'm gonna start using some more time skips. I'm gonna be honest I love this show and have been thinking of ways to fix it for years so here we go. Happy reading

Disclaimer: I own nothing but my own original character and plot.