Lost- Part 8

After I left Ben with his new guard and updated the A team I left to go find Richard. 

He was the only one I truly trusted out of the others, I wasn't sure how many were blindly loyal to Ben and I just wanted to cut out the middle man anyways. 

I scouted the entire island until I finally found him at the bareks in Dharmaville. 

I stopped in the middle of the houses and simply said "I want to speak to Richard Alpert NOW" to the people who were around. 

I immediately had guns pointed at me but I just rolled my eyes. "Ricardus I have Ben and I think we need to have a chat" I said loudly so he could hear me.

"What do you want?" Richard asked me as he walked out from behind some people. 

I smiled at him "to help all of you, you have all been manipulated by Benjamin Linus for years. He has never even met Jacob" I said to the entire group. 

They all started to murmur before I looked at Richard "would you like to speak privately?" I asked, pointing my head towards the Rec building. 

He nodded and I simply walked into the building and sat down in a chair. "Who are you? How do you know about Jacob?" he asked me calmly. 

I laughed a little "figures you would be calm, a guy crashes your boat on this psychotic island and makes you immortal this is probably not even that weird...well not yet" I said with a smirk.

He looked at me like a deer caught in headlights so I had pity on him and gave him the whole spiel. 

By the end he actually believed me "Ben has never spoken to Jacob?" he asked me after he got his bearings. 

I gave him a reassuring smile "no, if he has spoken to anyone it is the man in black or as you better know him the big ass smoke monster. Ben was actually the one who kills Jacob" when I said that the look on Richard's face could kill. Ooooohhh Ben you better watch your ass.

While I let him process the information I decided to take a look at the pictures on the wall to test a theory. 

As I looked through all the Dharma pictures I saw the one with Jack, Kate, and Hugo it seemed like they were fading in a back-to-the-future kind of way. 

I immediately grabbed it off the wall "they look familiar to you?" I asked him while handing the picture to him. 

He looked at me before a look of realization came onto his face "this is about them? The..the memories have been becoming foggy but I didn't really notice it till you showed me the picture. What does this mean for us? This has to fuck up the timeline?" he asked, getting worried. 

I nodded "yea it does but it shouldn't be too bad. Worse comes to worse I go back in time and tell you to bury the bomb, that's really the only thing that would not work itself out. Hell it might actually fix the baby problem" I said with a nonchalant shrug. Better add that to the to-do list.

After speaking to Richard and explaining all the shit Ben has done and will do he was fully ready to kick him off as leader, if not just kill him. 

"Ok so I need us to talk to Jacob and after I need you to get the looking glass turned off. I know how to kill the monster for good as well as who should be his replacement. After I handle him we let all the irrelevant people go back to the fucking real world. Seriously you guys sacrifice 100's of people just to get a select few to this damn island and then make those poor irrelevant people stay and most of the time just become cannon fader" I said in a huff starting to get frustrated at the stupid ass system they have created.

Richard laughed at my rant so I glared at him but he just continued to laugh "you have no idea how long I have wanted to say that, but no, I am not the leader" he said getting a sarcastic smile on his face

I raised my eyebrow "you know Jacob never told you you couldn't lead the people, you just need to guide the possible future Jacob's. Like, hell you would think you would be the leader given you don't fucking age but whatever not my life" I said with a shrug before sitting back in my chair in a nonchalant way. 

He seemed to get a thoughtful look on his face before shaking his head. "I will ask Jacob when we go to him" he said before standing up and going to talk to his people.

Once he explained that we were going to see Jacob and under no circumstances was anyone to interact with anyone from the plane we were off. 

After a while, I noticed we were going inland instead of towards the statue "where are we going?" I asked. 

He looked at me "to the cabin" he said simply. 

I scoffed and stopped in my tracks "he isn't there, he's at the big foot statue" I said slightly annoyed. First I have to walk at normal pace and now I find out it was all for fucking nothing? Fuck this with that thought I simply grab him and run to the statue. 

When I let him go he immediately vomited. 

I laughed at him "sorry I just wasn't doing this at a normal people's pace, I'll give you a minute" I said while giggling at him.

After he had gotten his bearing back we were off to the statue to see Jacob fun, time to talk to a 2 thousand year old Island protector

After he had gotten his bearing back we were off to the statue to see Jacob fun, time to talk to a 2 thousand year old Island protector...joy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soooo what u think? I probably will do a few more of these then jump to somewhere else. Im probably going to do a few small ones then probably do harry potter. Happy reading

Disclaimer; I own nothing but my own original character and plot.