Haven- Part 1

(ok i know you probably haven't watched this show but it is actually really good. It's got those small town calm vibes but a shit ton of drama and supernatural. It's on Netflix and I'm telling you if you're the kind of person that likes good witch and vampire diaries it is right in the middle and is a really nice show to binge if you want to try something different.)

As we were running through the tunnel I saw Eli looking through his options.

I saw him about to go to Harry Potter but I shook my head and told him something small.

 He nodded to me and kept looking.

 I turned to see what Nik was doing just to find him staring at my ass.

 I giggled and shook my head at him. 

He smirked at me before motioning me to look forward again. 

I turned to see Elijah going towards a universe. 

I raced into it before I could get a good look just to keep up with Eli. what is with them just running into universes without me? Two in a row now that I have no idea where I am.

Once I actually caught my bearings I saw a lighthouse in the background that looked very familiar

 I turned around and saw the welcome to Haven sign and groaned. 

"Really Eli? Haven? Do you boys ever just pick a boring universe to go to?" I complain as Nik looks around having no fucking clue where we are. 

"Nicklaus got to go to the universe he wanted," Eli said in a complaining voice. Did...did Elijah Mikaelson just complain to me like a kid who got their toy taken away?....oh my god that was adorable. 

Nik and I just stared at him a minute before bursting out in laughter. "You're adorable" I said as I walked up to him and grabbed his face in a kiss.

After explaining what the troubles were to Nik and discussing how to best handle this I decided we would just go to my two favorite characters, Vince and Dave. 

We just walked casually through the town looking for the Haven Herald. 

We did get a few stares which I just wanted to laugh at. I am not acting normal in the weirdest town ever. This shit is almost worse than lost. Well at least they actually explain everything in detail by the end instead of leaving half the people going "what the fuck just happened". 

I smiled when I saw the Herald and walked right up to the door and swung it open.

I saw Vince and Dave get up to greet us but I just waved them off. 

"Sit down boys, we have a lot to discuss and I don't plan on being here long so I would take the help we give you while you have the chance" I said casually as I took a seat in front of Vince's desk. 

Nik sat beside me while Eli looked around inspecting everything. 

He was putting up a good front but I could tell he was fanboying on the inside and I just wanted to kiss him again.

"And what help is that young lady?" Vince asked me doubtfully. 

"Oh I don't know...how about ending the troubles?" I ask them with a smirk while lifting my eyebrow.

They blinked at me before immediately getting defensive "I don't know what kind of troubles you're talking about" Vince asked, acting fake flustered but I could see the interest and hesitation in his eyes

 "I'm gonna be honest here, you guys are my favorite and the way you just run this place while being everyone's cooky uncles is fucking great. I won't insult your intelligence by lying to you. We are from a different universe where this whole place is a T.V show. My mates are from the Vampire Diaries universe. We travel through the multiverse looking for my other mates but in the meantime we try and help as best we can. We have a lot of answers to your questions boys. So would you like the answers or are we going to be leaving?" I asked them with a raised eyebrow.

They seemed to think for a minute before nodding to us at the same time. 

"Please give us any information you have. We don't know if we believe you but with the troubles we have learned to accept a lot" Dave says for the both of them. God the way they act is almost like if Nik and Eli were old guys. They have spent their whole lives with each other and can read each other like books.

I smiled at them "like I said you're smart. About 500 years ago a crazy bitch and her manipulated lover come over here from another world and bring this black shit with them. With the black shit they could create troubles to fight someone. They were never super clear if it was Croatoan or not. Long story short that chick's mom comes down and is like "what the fuck is this shit?" and tries to reverse it but she can't. Mom throws boytoy into the barn as a prison of sorts. After she creates the barn of course to give her daughter new personalities and to help the people she cursed. She couldn't reverse her daughter's mistake so she seals her daughter away in her own body and puts different personalities in her brain so she can try and redeem herself" they seemed to be coming to a conclusion so I helped a bit. 

"Yep Audrey created the troubles, well Amara created them. Sarah, Victoria, Lucy, and Audrey are all just personalities taken from some random chick out there in the world and put in Amaras brain so she can redeem herself" I said calmly while they lost their shit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok i might do one more just because i really like haven and i needed a short one so i'm doing it. Next universe will be the 100. How much time should I have pass by? Also should i make Bellamy one of her mates...oh or maybe Jasper? I feel like she would eat him alive tho lol also i want to get your guys opinion on something. Should I have her wait till she has all her mates to screw them? I'm leaning towards no but also i feel like its un fair u know? Eh i don't think i can wait till the end of the book to write some smut lol. Happy reading

Disclaimer: I own nothing but my own original character and plot.