Lucifer- Part 1

I was running through the tunnel and looking for a fun place to just party. 

I saw Niklaus draining Elana at the ritual but I didn't see Jenna's body so at least he had taken some of my advice. 

I didn't want any of his drama right now so I ran straight past that universe. 

I passed Clarke and Lexa at some type of meeting thing that I just wasn't in the fucking mood for. 

I was starting to get frustrated the more universes I passed. Why is every universe have so much fucking drama? Cant I just get super drunk maybe have a one-night stand and then get back to the people saving?

I was about to just give up and go to some random universe and go somethere in it that dousnt have fucking drama but I saw what looked like Lucifer having one of his famous parties at Lux and I went straight towards it. Fuck yes, this will be perfect. This show was half partying I can just bop in and then bop out before anything happens. 

As I ran into that universe I decided to go get some party clothes before I went to Lux. Lucifer wasn't one of my favorite shows but I knew the basics that happened so hopefully Luci will wanna party. 

I ran through a clothing store and came out looking fucking fabulous.

After leaving some money in the register I ran straight to lux and immediately sped myself to the bar and ordered a couple of shots of vodka

Once the bartender returned with my shots I drank all three and then asked for another 6 and then a long island. 

The bartender looked at me like I was crazy but still went to make my order anyway. 

Once I had downed my shots I took my long island and walked around looking at everyone around me. 

There was loud music blaring and strobe lights and people dancing everywhere. Yes, finally some fucking fun!! I need more booze. I'm barely drunk yet. Hey don't judge me I'm a speedster it takes a lot!! I thought to myself as I looked around at the giant party going on.