Vampire Diaries- Part 3

I felt like I was falling for at least 5 minutes until I saw what looked like a table at the bottom.

 I immediately started screaming my head off.

 "AAAAAAAHHHHHH FUCKING HELL YOU COULDNT DROP ME SOMEWHERE SOFTER" I screamed as I came crashing into the table and rolling onto the floor.

I groaned because that hurt like a bitch and tried to get my bearings. 

"Well hello love, it's so nice of you to come crashing in" I heard Klaus say behind me. Oh hell his voice sounds so fucking good. Is this what he was talking about? Is Klaus one of my mates!? FUCK YEA

I immediately turned around to see if my thoughts were correct and when I met his eyes I felt like all my insides wanted to melt and if I ever had to be away from him it would feel like I was empty inside.

He seemed to be feeling the same as he was staring at me in shock. 

He seemed to be catching his bearings as I was before a voice I recognized decided to speak up. 

"Brother, who is this mysterious woman who seemed to fall from the sky?" I heard Elijah say as he walked into the room. 

My head shot to him "Elijah" I mumbled to myself causing him to turn to me suddenly.

 I went through the same feelings I had before when I saw Nik and it seemed it was also happening to him. Oh shit both of my favorite brothers? Fucking hell can this get any better?

I smiled at them both "well it seems you both are my mates. Hello boys" I said with a smirk while sending them a flirty wave.

 Before they could even say anything I felt like my soul reached out to them and them to me. 

I felt my body growing in strength and veins suddenly came to my eyes as I had a sudden craving for blood. 

That wouldn't have been so bad if a second later I didn't feel my bones starting to break. 

I fell to the floor and started to whimper causing Klaus and Elijah to growl. 

They both seemed to be having the same thing happen to them but they were definitely more used to pain than me being that they have had about everything done to them in a 1000 years.

 "What is happening love?" Klaus asked me, being the only one to experience this before he was handling it the best.

I groaned and whimpered as I felt my bones break and adjust. "Our powers are combining since where mates...I'll explain more when I don't feel like I'm fucking dying" I said with a groan since I was in mass amounts of pain. 

Me being a speedster made it feel much longer than it was but I could handle it.

 It wasn't like I haven't been hurt a bunch since before all this I fought crime with my dad but I have never had every bone broken before and it was excruciating. 

I finally felt myself change and hair came and covered my entire body. 

When I opened my eyes I looked around me and saw two other wolves laying on the ground catching their breath.